Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 25 days ago

They all should be aware - at least in the interviews - that a movie is t e a m w o r k...

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very insightful, the audiences always let the production houses know,

that there's only but so much effective PR. Shraddha added a tasty flavor to the film! smiley27

Clochette thumbnail

wow...that is really great!

https://x.com/SacnilkEntmt/status/1827731931418771561

Directed by Amar Kaushik, the blockbuster film scored the biggest second Saturday by edging past Animal and repeating the feat, Stree 2 has scored the biggest second Sunday by a very good margin by topping Gadar 2 as early estimates suggest 43-45 crores net on its 11th day.

The second weekend of Stree 2 is 93+ crores net which is the biggest ever in Hindi, ahead of Gadar 2 which scored approximately 91 crores net last year during the same time. The total collection of the movie has reached around 386 crores net, and it will be breaking into the 400 crores club by tomorrow (second Monday).

Stree 2 is now assured to enter 500 crores net club as it has an open run till September 6 and that shall be more than enough for it to achieve the milestone. Even after September 6, Stree 2 will remain a strong force at the box office, and this makes it a serious contender of emerging all-time biggest Hindi grosser by topping Jawan which scored 582 crores net.

Edited by Clochette - 25 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

wow...that is really great!

https://x.com/SacnilkEntmt/status/1827731931418771561

Directed by Amar Kaushik, the blockbuster film scored the biggest second Saturday by edging past Animal and repeating the feat, Stree 2 has scored the biggest second Sunday by a very good margin by topping Gadar 2 as early estimates suggest 43-45 crores net on its 11th day.

The second weekend of Stree 2 is 93+ crores net which is the biggest ever in Hindi, ahead of Gadar 2 which scored approximately 91 crores net last year during the same time. The total collection of the movie has reached around 386 crores net, and it will be breaking into the 400 crores club by tomorrow (second Monday).

Stree 2 is now assured to enter 500 crores net club as it has an open run till September 6 and that shall be more than enough for it to achieve the milestone. Even after September 6, Stree 2 will remain a strong force at the box office, and this makes it a serious contender of emerging all-time biggest Hindi grosser by topping Jawan which scored 582 crores net.

shamelessly quoting jawan producers fig n underreporting stree smiley36 scan-ill mass
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 25 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Stree2 : Above 40 cr on second Sunday.... dayumm.. wow yaar....

Super se Super se bhi Upar.... smiley40

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy to see the pictures selected to announce... that's how it should be smiley20

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

shamelessly quoting jawan producers fig n underreporting stree smiley36 scan-ill mass

Don't come up with words like "shamelessly" when I quote a source I trust. Y o u have no idea about any correct numbers, you just repeat what those sources tell that y o u trust...and as an established disliker of SRK, his achievements and his fans, you may laugh at almost every of my posts but don't dare to call me shameless if you doesn't want that I report you for insulting me because of your own bias.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Don't come up with words like "shamelessly" when I quote a source I trust. Y o u have no idea about any correct numbers, you just repeat what those sources tell that y o u trust...and as an established disliker of SRK, his achievements and his fans, you may laugh at almost every of my posts but don't dare to call me shameless if you doesn't want that I report you for insulting me because of your own bias.

abay genuis i dnt call u but scanilk shameless smiley37 Infinity level IQ smiley37

report se kisi aur dara bhen nikal ab

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 25 days ago