Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

A lot of pressure on Aloo..she is next with jigra smiley36

With good wom it will cross 100 crsmiley16

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's the (honest???) chase for records...and no, most probably this record won't happen as all the three mentioned movies had a 2nd Saturday higher than 30 cr...whatever people choose as source here, I doubt that Stree2 genuinely will cross the 30 cr today...they may cross the Hindi Baahubali2 net collection of 26,50 (but that movie released in April 2017 !)

Well it cross 30 cr on 2nd Saturday. as per Sacnilk too. This movie business is unpredictable. Never know which one will clicked. Don't understand why fans claim otherwise beforehand.

Already here some started to rail Alia for her next movie cos of success of Stree2.. my mind thinks... Ruko jara... first see what happens.. that can be hit too. Why to beat drums or give up beforehand.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

33 cr smiley32

I think it will go past Animal, Pathaan, Gadar 2 but Jawan will be tough to beat.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Heartfelt congratulations to Stree 2's cast and crew for surpassing the Hindi net collections of the 2nd Saturday of all the previous years' biggies with a collection of 33 cr smiley20 That's quite a feat !

I suppose, it won't be the last record smiley1(how fortunate for the Hindi filmindustry and theatres owners!)

Edited by Clochette - 26 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Well it cross 30 cr on 2nd Saturday. as per Sacnilk too. This movie business is unpredictable. Never know which one will clicked. Don't understand why fans claim otherwise beforehand.

Already here some started to rail Alia for her next movie cos of success of Stree2.. my mind thinks... Ruko jara... first see what happens.. that can be hit too. Why to beat drums or give up beforehand.

Absolutely right: one can't know...my prediction had been because of Sacnilk reporting the estimated collection after having got the evening occupancy numbers (which then augmented from 22 cr to 33 cr after getting the night occupancy numbers)...so, in my eyes, at the moment I posted, I only had the estimate of 22 cr, I doubted (and not because of other reasons).

Edited by Clochette - 26 days ago