Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

bas har roz BO pe dhamaka karti hai aur kehti hai..mein stree hu mein kuch bi kar sakti ho..smiley36EPIC..what a gigantic organic historic success for modern times..

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ek ki pr bhut ghabri ma hasmiley36

It's impossible for stree to cross jawaan collectionssmiley36 But it will join 500 cr clubsmiley16

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The 400 cr mark is looking more and more possible! smiley40

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

It's impossible for stree to cross jawaan collectionssmiley36 But it will join 500 cr clubsmiley16

most likely it will pass gadar 2
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

bas har roz BO pe dhamaka karti hai aur kehti hai..mein stree hu mein kuch bi kar sakti ho..smiley36EPIC..what a gigantic organic historic success for modern times..

Why even post the "organic" as no member here knows about the booked tickets versus the attendances...it had been an invention for Gadar 2 to make people believe that this movie didn't have corporate bookings (or other boxoffice manipulations).

Why not just being happy about the wonderful success of Stree 2... hyperbole isn't needed, imo smiley27

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

most likely it will pass gadar 2

How much is Gadar 2 's LT in India?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Truly a Bollywood HISTORICAL MOMENT!

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Finally watched it in theatres and oh man it was so good! Shraddha has got to be the first actress ever to get the hoots and whistles that are usually reserved for Salman or SRK entries. I mean it! Literally people were standing up and hooting and whistling when Shraddha made her entry (I was one of them as well!).

On the film itself, it was really good. It's hard to find good sequels, but this one was a well-done sequel. Yes at times it was kind of predictable, but that is expected after the first film's twists have been revealed. The story picks up from Stree and carries it forward.

One thing that confuses me is that in the first movie, She wanted Stree's braid because it had all the power but after the relationship between She and Stree is revealed in this film, why would She have done that to Stree? That part didn't make sense to me or maybe I missed something. Other than that - loved it 100%!