Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 28 days ago

I still can hear the music when I am alone and in my basement. smiley13 It’s one of the greatest OG (I think ?) horror music that sticks with you for a long time. smiley44

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Nishit Shaw

@NishitShawHere

UK/IRE Box OfficeTHU to SUN: $377KMON: $65KTUE: $64KWED: $55KTHU: $53KTotal: $614K (£468.27K)SUPERB TREND. Already the third highest Bollywood Grosser of 2024 in UK behind #Fighter (£1.04M) & #Crew (£689K).

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Stree 2, great great trajectory! smiley40

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Nishit Shaw

@NishitShawHere

USA/CAN Box OfficeTHU-SUN: $2.65MMON: $336KTUE: $505KWED: $311.5KTHU: $267KTotal: $4.07MSecond Highest Bollywood Grosser of 2024 in the region only behind #Fighter ($7.62M).

Nishit Shaw

@NishitShawHere

65 Locs reported A$72.7K in Australia on THU.Total: A$1.09M (8 Days)Crosses *lifetime biz* of #Crew (A$1.05M) & is currently the second highest Bollywood Grosser of 2024 only behind #Fighter (A$1.99M).

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So it’s all time blockbuster I am happy for Shraddha, it’s a huge slap on Alia & KJO face smiley41

Btw, cougar you didn’t told me the story after watching the movie smiley19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just read that Shraddha is getting her own stand alone movie in the horror universe so they can get more into her characters back story and she will be central in Stree 3 as well!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 28 days ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally watched it, in a packed theatre on 2nd Friday, too many jumpscares for my liking smiley36enjoyed it nevertheless Stree 1 was much better, Rajkumar & Aparashakti went too OTT at times, loved Rajkumar in the final fight thoughsmiley36, Abhishek Banerjee was great throughout love the actress who plays his hysterical mother smiley36and it's high time Pankaj Tripathi rediscovered his acting style he's literally the same in every role. Btw where are those jal kukde log who were saying Shraddha is in 2nd half onlysmiley36??

She had 3 entry scenes in the 1st half and all recieved whistles, her action scenes in the 2nd half and the penultimate act with Rajkumar was fab.

My most favourite scene was the insane bike scenesmiley36 & Shraddha with Stree scene ❤️

Akki was absolutely unbearable, Varun's cameo was slightly better... best cameo was by Tamannah🔥

All in all a good movie, expected better a than Stranger Things rehash thoughsmiley36still 3.5 stars. 0.5 extra for the way Maddock is establishing the universe so seemlessly 👍

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Finally watched it, in a packed theatre on 2nd Friday, too many jumpscares for my liking smiley36enjoyed it nevertheless Stree 1 was much better, Rajkumar & Aparashakti went too OTT at times, loved Rajkumar in the final fight thoughsmiley36, Abhishek Banerjee was great throughout love the actress who plays his hysterical mother smiley36and it's high time Pankaj Tripathi rediscovered his acting style he's literally the same in every role. Btw where are those jal kukde log who were saying Shraddha is in 2nd half onlysmiley36??

She had 3 entry scenes in the 1st half and all recieved whistles, her action scenes in the 2nd half and the penultimate act with Rajkumar was fab.

My most favourite scene was the insane bike scenesmiley36 & Shraddha with Stree scene ❤️

Akki was absolutely unbearable, Varun's cameo was slightly better... best cameo was by Tamannah🔥

All in all a good movie, expected better a than Stranger Things rehash thoughsmiley36still 3.5 stars. 0.5 extra for the way Maddock is establishing the universe so seemlessly 👍

That’s what happens when one attempts to review a movie without watching itsmiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

meh stree1 was boring as fuk lol shit stuff in btw drag tha bhut

n ya shradha was atleast 1hour plus role LOL

shama launde laparo ke jaan

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 28 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

That’s what happens when one attempts to review a movie without watching itsmiley36

haa allo parathe jo bachane ha logo ko apne smiley9