Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

wo Naya ha phir bhi begum bhi kamati ha sethji mass unki baare m socho kuch toh smiley18

that the rolling stone samosa cinehub, predicts sethis skyforce to be a sure shot disaster smiley36this haalat of sethji, that now even bina pendi ke lota samosas are openly shooting at himsmiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

that the rolling stone samosa cinehub, predicts sethis skyforce to be a sure shot disaster smiley36this haalat of sethji, that now even bina pendi ke lota samosas are openly shooting at himsmiley37

Honestly though, I am here for his downfall, he thinks he is sooo untouchablesmiley36 and signing more projects now

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - a month ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

nice joke

if he is the reason let’s see more blockbusters from him

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
More and More i am seeing these wanna bees, i can say that Shraddha has that X factor no one can match.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Watched today with family . Great for one time watch . Rajkumar Rao is as always wonderful and such a pleasure to watch .

Shradhha was stiff like a board with little expression, but she looked very pretty and has great chemistry with RR .

Frankly speaking, I enjoyed the camaraderie between the Scooby-Doo gang of four much more than any scene with the lead actress . I'd watch a whole 10 movie series of just this gang of four. Great actors , well played and the give and take of energy between them was such a treat .

Definitely recommended πŸ‘Œ.

Edited by DanmeiLover - a month ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Now waiting eagerly for Gun n Gulaab new season . I need to feed my RR craving . smiley36