Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Went to watch yesterday with my family (rakshabandhan ki half day chutti and all smiley36)...in my opinion, the movie was good entertainment but the first movie was better. It had more quaint quality in it, the small town feels and all...

The movie was not bad at all but not certainly worth the 280rs ticket it cost per person smiley17 Btw, hall almost poora bhara hua tha despite the situation in Kolkata rn.

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 1 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Clean movie without any misogyny or any other crappy elements and made with basic budget can also work wonders,

This! Exactly why love and happy this movie is so successful and will get more success.

Good story and good / decent actors, humour can work and bring BO numbers. This movie is about all round success. It is not about individuals here but all together make it a wonderful film. Hope more filmmakers take note and make good content movies.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Getting close to the 300 cr club! smiley32

tomorrow will open it
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think the funniest thing is that this will likely lead to a lot of salary cuts for the male super-stars smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don't comprehend the salary cut angle? smiley3

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I think the funniest thing is that this will likely lead to a lot of salary cuts for the male super-stars smiley36

Not sure about that, but this is a much needed change. Why are floppy heroes charging 40 crores only because they identify as a male - when their movies can't even open to double digits.

I am sorry but if you're a Khan or RK - get your money. Otherwise - you deserve only the opening number that you can generate on a consistent basis.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Went to watch yesterday with my family (rakshabandhan ki half day chutti and all smiley36)...in my opinion, the movie was good entertainment but the first movie was better. It had more quaint quality in it, the small town feels and all...

The movie was not bad at all but not certainly worth the 280rs ticket it cost per person smiley17 Btw, hall almost poora bhara hua tha despite the situation in Kolkata rn.

Agree, I preferred the original and enjoyed it much more. It was funnier and more charming. The theatre was completely empty, other than my friend and I.