Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

The movie isn't worth the hype. It was good in parts, with comedy scenes working well but lacks emotions and chemistry. The first part portrayed the message against patriarchy well, but here I'm not sure.

The ending felt dragged out. The VFX was terrible in the entire Sarkata fight.But Jana's commentary was hilarious. He is life of the movie.Rajkummar Rao did his part well. Their gang is amazing. Shraddha is just there. her screen time is 10 minutes more than Varun Dhawan's. She has one good scene where she enters and saves Vicky and his friends. Akshay Kumar's part is hilarious.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Yaqeen maan stree 2 ka itna collection rajkumar ki waja se gya ha

.https://x.com/SAMTHEBESTEST_/status/1825444753737175502?t=DioWar83ZthzVyl_TAj1Uw&s=19

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Though I am happy for shraddha.. I feel bad for the rest of the actors who did really a good job. It's. Very unfair. Wish everybody got their due credit .

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the movie.... Chill and entertaining better than bhedia where I slept in AC after interval.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
All female centric movies
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SriRani

Though I am happy for shraddha.. I feel bad for the rest of the actors who did really a good job. It's. Very unfair. Wish everybody got their due credit .

Its opposite, Everyone is getting credit apart from Shraddha smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: behindyou

Its opposite, Everyone is getting credit apart from Shraddha smiley36

Oh really? All the actors consistently, except for Shraddha, deliver disasters at the BO. They can hardly open a movie smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The film should be around the 230 crore nett mark in five days and the target looks to be the highest Hindi grosser this year in the first week alone. 👀