Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Honestly, I'm not into the records (also not in SRK's movies last year because - as SRK rightly states - records are there to be broken - in whichever way, may be).

So, I'm more into the members' reviews and their impression - apart from my own (which shows me where the hype is just done out of a certain liking/agenda or out of a balanced view - latter e.g. with pathakasmiley1)

As far as the boxoffice goes, I relate to sacnilk because they have their own approach to the figures given by producers...their sources don't rely on them only...they do an evaluation 4 times a day (in addition, they try to cover the whole Indian market with also reporting about a l l the Indian movies released at the respective time)

India Net Collection

Day 0 [ Wednesday] ₹ 8.5 Cr
Day 1 [1st Thursday] ₹ 51.8 Cr
Day 2 [1st Friday] ₹ 31.4 Cr
Day 3 [1st Saturday] ₹ 43.85 Cr
Total₹ 135.55 Cr (estimated)

Worldwide Collection ₹ 188 Cr

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice film. Rao was good in it. Shraddha is just a pretty face lol, she can’t act. All the previous cast was in this film as well and they all were good. At least a one time watch.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kafi mileage le raha hai yesmiley36 waise he needs to pay a visit to Ranbir's hair transplant doctor

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-vVnvIyULt/?igsh=NHFzZ2M1OG52dXho

Edited by VirginiaPlath - 1 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Kafi mileage le raha hai yesmiley36 waise he needs to pay a visit to Ranbir's hair transplant doctor

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-vVnvIyULt/?igsh=NHFzZ2M1OG52dXho

I have a feeling that Shraddha will do Border 2.
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watched it, I actually found second half better than the first. Maybe because of the climax blow off and Abhishek banerjee's character having a better screen time in it. Overall this was a well made sequel with perfect balance of comedy, horror and storytelling. The entire cast did their job well.

3.5/5 , would've given it 4 but the possibility of Akshay koomar being the main villain in the next installment brought it down.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8633

Stree 2 overdrive on sunday

May collect even higher than day1 which was a national holiday..55cr expected today..which is a record..MADNESS is an understatement. Sab kuch dho dala stree ne