Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Chup..is ko post hi kyon karna..sab ko pata hai isko jahan se paise milein yeh wahan ka bolta hai..he has done it sooo many times..it is funny we still take him seriously at all..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Is RKR insecure of just a coincidence? He also using only his solo pictures.

He is looking out for himself smiley20
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alright never mind, Shraddha’s fan following is crazy. I don’t blame rkrsmiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-xzejiPvBZ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saturday early estimate 45 croressmiley40smiley41

Will wait for BOI

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-yJAfnTIbt/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

YESS YES AND YES. CHAM CHAM CHAM in your faces movie mafia!

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Saw it yesterday :)

Really really liked it ..one of the few rare universes in the country that’s actually working out to be exciting

Maddock knows what it’s doing ….i loved their idea of taking folklore stories from villages and small towns in India and turning them into a pulpy horror comedy….especially even the tagline “sarkate ka aatank” sounds like those pulp Hindi novels….their universe building and style is on point …

Coming to the movie, wasn’t bored for even a second …they kept it fun, pacy and it really picked up after Janna arrived . The whole “patriarchy” angle was also well done …not too on the nose of preachy …

The whole Sarkata back story should have been explored more ..it was just 1 exposition from pankaj and I felt it needed more time …maybe it’s a future thing in the next movies ..let’s see

The sound gets a bit screechy sometimes especially in the climax with stree and sarkata both screaming on the top of their lungs …

The actors : pankaj was the best for me ….his shuddh Hindi deadpan sarcasm is such a delight 😂…RKR , aparshakti and abhishek were good too …but I liked aparshakti and abhishek better than RKR tbh…he messed his face up too much with his surgical enhancements and sometimes his expressions were out of place …abhishek was brilliant …and as the only guy who was part of all 4 maddock universe films (bhediya, munjiya, stree1 and stree 2) he’s the link between all of them …

Coming to “lady superstar” shraddha, they continue the same act of her being a mysterious unnamed woman …who randomly goes and comes as she pleases…she just felt meh like the first part…in fact her romance with RKr is the parts I wanted to fast forward to get into the actual meat of the story ….that 1 hair whipping fight scene pre interval and the hair whipping fight scene in the end were her moments to shine and that’s abt it …

Varun was really good as bhediya…there were subtle hints that Janna will call him since he kept referring to “plan b” …also I think he was able to get into the cave coz he’s neither human nor animal ….hes a bit of both (werewolf) like the ardhanareeshwar being both male and female …so perhaps him being half and half helped him get in …

The post credits songs felt a bit unnecessary tbh…should have just done post credit scenes …them being in between abruptly cut songs meant ppl were walking out and missing them …

But love the way they teased all the upcoming movies ..and they also release movies quite regularly so Maddock have hit a goldmine to be honest ….their next film - vampires of Vijaynagar with ayushman might also do really well. They just need to make sure they don’t screw it up like they did with “roohi”

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago