Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

himesh tweeted 40cr range for 3rd day

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A full paisa vasool movie.The actual fun begins with Jana’s entry(he comes after almost 15min).The whole gang is a riot and their scenes completely uplifts the energy of the whole theatre.Its a decent sequel.This wasn’t a very horror comedy movie..Stree 1 still had some scary scenes ,this one lacks that.But am not complaining bcoz it’s extremely entertaining.smiley41

The cameo party Tamannah (I loveeee her) and Varun(bhediya scenes were so good) were perfect in their part.I loved the entry scene of Shraddha(the first face off between her and sir kata).

Baki Pankaj Tripathi,Rajkumar,Abhishek Banerjee and Aparikshit were goofy,they were funny,they were silly and they were lovable.❤️

The movie deserves all the hype and praise.smiley40

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Since no separate spolier thread.. writing below...

Skip if you don't want to read Spoilers

SPOILER ******

how Bhediya goes to that inner cave when no human nor animal can go there? Because they said that before both leads went in. That was the only odd part in it.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy that Bollywood can still deliver these big hits without corporate bookings. smiley36

Although this attempted Shraddha erasure is sinister. Give the girl credit where it's due.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Excellent night occupancy...gives the movie most probably a net collection of around 45 cr on Saturday smiley1

https://x.com/SacnilkEntmt/status/1824877875474129267

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awww….that’s called genuine support. Not leaving customary useless one liners on their IG stories.