Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

it became Alia fans vs rest of fanssmiley37loving the entertainment thoughsmiley36

It's more of Alia fans vs Alia haters. ๐Ÿ˜† The forum is surely entertaining these days but when I am looking for members reviews in this members reviews thread, I hardly find any. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thank you so much for this. I was looking for members reviews but all I see here is members fighting over BO numbers. smiley29smiley39

Members reviews are there.. I myself have posted the review (pg 8, 10) and few others too. They are scattered among BO numbers as usual.

My rating was also 4/5

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fantasyshowfan

Watched the movie, it's awesome. One of those movies where everything works. Seen too much of Shraddha vs Alia and Shraddha vs RKR wars in this forum. Can I please give a little credit to Jana for making this movie such an enjoyable experience - quickly becoming his fan. Of course he isn't bringing people to theatres but his performance is so enjoyable. Rajkumar Rao and Pankaj Tripathi are great as usual. Shraddha's entry sequence is great but she doesn't have much to do.

Jana's real name is Abhishek Banerjee and he was truly fantastic in the movie.

Read he was also in Vedaa, his role exact opposite of Jana and he did well there even.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

It's more of Alia fans vs Alia haters. ๐Ÿ˜† The forum is surely entertaining these days but when I am looking for members reviews in this members reviews thread, I hardly find any. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I post lots of fan review and members also posted their reviews too. Itโ€™s more of Shraddha haters and how itโ€™s not her moviesmiley36

fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks! Loved him in Bhediya as well but never bothered checking his name. He plays that clueless but nice hearted guy so so well - everything about him is funny including his doomed ias prep.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just heard great reviews from a friend who went to watch it with his family.. will be watching in next few days and will be back with my review smiley20

I like such comedy horror moviesโ€ฆ and even liked phonebhooth ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fan review, Jana getting a lot of praisesmiley32entire team should be creditedsmiley20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-so8VqPnvl/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by Bekind - 1 months ago