Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 months ago

Saw the movie yesterday with my mother-in-law. I liked the movie, its one time watch movie though. Sound effects were top notch, story something different, and dialogues were funny and great. I was laughing throughout the movie.

All characters did superb with the acting but ya Jana nailed it and so did Pankaj Tripathi.
Whatever scenes Shraddha got, she was superb in it.
songs were pleasing, though they dragged the ending credit song too much i guess to give us trailer of stree 3, which i am not looking forward to at allsmiley18

Overall 4/5 for me

Edited by SoniRita - 1 months ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bleue

Go and check Taran, Himesh, nishith shaw and many others lol

Taran isn't a trade analyst. He posts Producer's numbers .Himesh doesn't report Box-office numbers either. Idk who many others are. Even krk reported less

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Saw the movie yesterday with my mother-in-law. I liked the movie, its one time watch movie though. Sound effects were top notch, story something different, and dialogues were funny and great. I was laughing throughout the movie.

All characters did superb with the acting but ya Jana nailed it and so did Pankaj Tripathi.
Whatever scenes Shraddha got, she was superb in it.
songs were pleasing, though they dragged the ending credit song too much i guess to give us trailer of stree 3, which i am not looking forward to at allsmiley18

Overall 4/5 for me

Thank you so much for this. I was looking for members reviews but all I see here is members fighting over BO numbers. smiley29smiley39

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bleue

Go and check Taran, Himesh, nishith shaw and many others lol

https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/1824363778366116271?t=E3oLuvwoG5ke_YEYByNQNg&s=19

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shakunis ka naya favt trade guy

Underreporting lol

https://x.com/meJat32/status/1824620997045055885?t=EX4mD26sDGCbm6X2tqf4iQ&s=19

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thank you so much for this. I was looking for members reviews but all I see here is members fighting over BO numbers. smiley29smiley39

haan toh its box office thread also smiley44
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

it became Alia fans vs rest of fanssmiley37loving the entertainment thoughsmiley36

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

expected smiley36 yeh to bhut unpredictable hugya boss lol
fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the movie, it's awesome. One of those movies where everything works. Seen too much of Shraddha vs Alia and Shraddha vs RKR wars in this forum. Can I please give a little credit to Jana for making this movie such an enjoyable experience - quickly becoming his fan. Of course he isn't bringing people to theatres but his performance is so enjoyable. Rajkumar Rao and Pankaj Tripathi are great as usual. Shraddha's entry sequence is great but she doesn't have much to do.