Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

today kitna estimate h 36 37 will be fine 100cr in 2 days

37 dekha tha last, next big release kaunsi hai?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

Most trade analysts are saying the same thing. But of course you know more then them. You have all the datas that they don't smiley36 don't be so salty be happy for other's success too.

Bleue, I'm not "salty" at all and you should know by now that I enjoy the success of others.

That doesn't hinder me to go against whatever xyz trade analyst posts...the numbers are there for everyone to see (I even posted them). I also gave a reason why I don't think that it is fair to count the money earned on the day before the 'official' opening day when one compares the success with the opening day of other movies... (and, btw, the twitterpost I referred to because there had been a wrong statement, wasn't from a trade analyst).

So, please just try to prove me wrong instead of making an assumption about my mood smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

What are you laughing about? Except BOI all trade analysts have posted Stree to be second biggest opening topping Pathan lol and in terms of footfalls higher then jawan

That's exactly what isn't correct...it is only a narrative that makes certain people give in to whatever only to assert that Pathaan and Jawan (and Animal then, too) had been surpassed. There is not even a n e e d to propagate such a lie as also without the premieres on Wednesday, the result for Thursday is excellent.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://x.com/iFhttps://x.com/iFaridoon/statu

s/1824479131574452355aridoon/status/18

.@Varun_dvn

and @ShraddhaKapoor

clicked together in Mumbai... The bonding is superb !!!

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wait what? 75 crore? Are you fricking kidding me? This is huge! Omg I can’t breathe wtf

Well: 1) the amount isn't the net but the gross collection (in India) and 2) it's including the about 10 cr the movie had as gross collection on Wednesday...so 3) it can't never be "day 1"

I agree with "the movie opened with..." but n o t with stressing the pretence of o n e day.

However, yes, "this is huge", anyways smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Bleue, I'm not "salty" at all and you should know by now that I enjoy the success of others.

That doesn't hinder me to go against whatever xyz trade analyst posts...the numbers are there for everyone to see (I even posted them). I also gave a reason why I don't think that it is fair to count the money earned on the day before the 'official' opening day when one compares the success with the opening day of other movies... (and, btw, the twitterpost I referred to because there had been a wrong statement, wasn't from a trade analyst).

So, please just try to prove me wrong instead of making an assumption about my mood smiley1

Hey, you can openly say you are a SRK fan, I am sure that will not make any of your opinions less valid. I think it is just the way you try to show that you love all actors but then come off as crazy SRK defending champion, puts off people. It is okay to just defend him without showing how you love everyone.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anupama Chopra

@anupamachopra

Enjoyed - the scares work & there is a sweet, goofy sensibility at play here. A film in which sachaai & saralta is a superpower! @amarkaushik

is a special storyteller. @RajkummarRao

is stellar. Applause also for @nowitsabhi

who can do #Vedaa & this in the same week!

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Hey, you can openly say you are a SRK fan, I am sure that will not make any of your opinions less valid. I think it is just the way you try to show that you love all actors but then come off as crazy SRK defending champion, puts off people. It is okay to just defend him without showing how you love everyone.

Dear, I was a l w a y s open about my affection for ShahRukh, never hid it...and I only go into the "defending" mode when I find something is asserted in an unfair way (btw, I also 'defend' other actors and also actresses because of the same reason).

And no, I'm not a fan although ShahRukh has a very special place in my life. Actually, it doesn't matter to me if what I write "puts off people"...it's their choice smiley1 In the case of Stree certain assertions are simply unfair towards Pathaan, Animal and Jawan...the only movie Stree 2 surpassed - for now - had been Gadar 2. Yet Stree 2 may surpass all the others, too (which would be fine for me as my personal standard isn't the boxoffice...I just dislike unfairness).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Rajkummar isn't the only acting person who deserves getting praised, though smiley2