Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

He will be the main villian as per last scenes shown of him.

Varun cannot be paired with Shraddha in Stree movie especially come on.... RKR is equal part of Stree and lead against Shraddha so far. I absolutely didn't like Varun cameo in Stree 2 nor he vying for her in the movie. These nepos just come in hit franchise and take over those who have work hard in it to make franchise happened. Of course story writing and dialogues are the real hero but they are delivered perfectly by RKR, Pankaj and Abhishek Banerjee. These trio make Stree humour enjoyable by their comic timings. You cannot change them for that exact reason.

always complaining about nepos, Are & Karthik & tripti also Nepos? didn't they take over Bhool Bhulaiya?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: forza

always complaining about nepos, Are & Karthik & tripti also Nepos? didn't they take over Bhool Bhulaiya?

Lol have u seen me complaining about nepos much? First time I wrote nepo word. Ok chalo ignore nepo word..but Varun still he jumping on successful franchise.. cos of him, RKR and gang should not be dropped. Chanderi boys are the soul of stree 2 and Varun taking over from them that too as Bhediya will not work for Stree 3.

Recently watched Bhediya on TV and it was a good movie. Why not make Bhediya 2 which will be interesting to watch.

Akshay is not nepo is he? But he is taking over successful franchise.. first it was jhonny llb and now this. This only two remembing right now. But as Akshay will be the villian (though not interested in watching him) it is ok as long as Stree core team of Chanderi boys gang and Shraddha are in the film Stree 3.

Ya producer shouldn't have taken karthik in BB2.. Akshay was good in BB.

Edited by Autumnn - 1 months ago
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

This is very disappointing to hear. I think they are trying to remove Shraddha from STREE 3.smiley38

I don't think they will remove. However with more and more actors in the movie (Varun, Kriti, Akshay) her role could be even shorter in Stree3. It's already disappointing she doesn't have full fledged role in Stree2 and only appears before interval. Rajkumar, Banerjee, Pankaj all are great actors. But Shradhaa is charm and money.

Hopefully Shradhaa gets a better manager and signs up some good projects. She seems just too chill/relax doing few movies like Hrithik.

With that i remember Hrithik and Shradhaa should do a movie together soon :)

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Akki needs to go on a longggggggggggg break..like 3-4 years. Varun is unbearable for me..so no matter what he does..I just cant stand him. They should not make the mistake that they did with Jolly LLB or Once upon a time sequel. Akki/ Varun arent even crowd pullers anymore..so why does anybody need to replace RKR and his friends in this movie?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Akki needs to go on a longggggggggggg break..like 3-4 years. Varun is unbearable for me..so no matter what he does..I just cant stand him. They should not make the mistake that they did with Jolly LLB or Once upon a time sequel. Akki/ Varun arent even crowd pullers anymore..so why does anybody need to replace RKR and his friends in this movie?

I am watching it tonight. Already unhappy with news of akki and VD making appearances in it and it be insane if they give them any extended parts in a potential sequel..just NO. Stree is sufficient and is what it is due to its prime cast which made stree what it is today..no need for flop actors to enter and hijack a super successful franchise they have had no contribution in..race series yaad hai na? what happened and what salman did to it? No thanks..we don't want that..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Show is houseful here. Not a single seat left. Very very rare to see it in gulf..guess last it happened was for pathaan/jawan. Insane madness. Excited!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I am watching it tonight. Already unhappy with news of akki and VD making appearances in it and it be insane if they give them any extended parts in a potential sequel..just NO. Stree is sufficient and is what it is due to its prime cast which made stree what it is today..no need for flop actors to enter and hijack a super successful franchise they have had no contribution in..race series yaad hai na? what happened and what salman did to it? No thanks..we don't want that..

sit race 2 was semi hit itself lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Race 3 was semi hit too with 1.56cr footfalls

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Lol have u seen me complaining about nepos much? First time I wrote nepo word. Ok chalo ignore nepo word..but Varun still he jumping on successful franchise.. cos of him, RKR and gang should not be dropped. Chanderi boys are the soul of stree 2 and Varun taking over from them that too as Bhediya will not work for Stree 3.

Recently watched Bhediya on TV and it was a good movie. Why not make Bhediya 2 which will be interesting to watch.

Akshay is not nepo is he? But he is taking over successful franchise.. first it was jhonny llb and now this. This only two remembing right now. But as Akshay will be the villian (though not interested in watching him) it is ok as long as Stree core team of Chanderi boys gang and Shraddha are in the film Stree 3.

Ya producer shouldn't have taken karthik in BB2.. Akshay was good in BB.

Except Bhediya was a flop and Bhool bhulaiyaa 2 was the biggest blockbuster of that same year, tbh Seth ji ka standard bohot zyada down ja chuka hai I am not if even his sequels would work atp, he needs to let ppl miss him, wo unse ho hoga nhismiley36