Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am sorry but for a movie called Stree, they seem to be adding a lot of male actors. Kick them all out. Wanna add more characters? Okay. Then. Give us Tripti. Give us Sharvari. Get Kriti in too while you're at it. But please, please please - NO Akshay or Varun.

maybe they undervalued / underestimated the reach of stree and were not confident about the sequel. bad idea they had to include varun n akki. it is kinda killing the actual excitement. hope they wont repeat the mistake in third part.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: snatch

maybe they undervalued / underestimated the reach of stree and were not confident about the sequel. bad idea they had to include varun n akki. it is kinda killing the actual excitement. hope they wont repeat the mistake in third part.

I think maker throught that akki was great in bhool bhulaya, so he may add the value to it.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This story of stree started in 1990s in mass paarnoia in bangalore

Everyone started writing in front of their house walls "Oh stree come tommorow" or naale baa

Because there were rumors of a woman ghost prowling in bangalore in 1990s and if anyone opened the door at night you would fall dead seeing her

The initial movie was made in kannada on this phenomenon

Than bhabhiji ghar pe hai copied this theme

Now stree movie copied it

It was mass hysteria in 1990s in bangalore

https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/modern-myth-to-bolly-flick/articleshow/65249590.cms

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Interval ho gaya. bc GAZAB Film.... Shraddha's entry just mind blowing.... Qehar bani hai iss baar.

Bekind thumbnail
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

This is very disappointing to hear. I think they are trying to remove Shraddha from STREE 3.smiley38

They will be fools if they do it. All hype was bcz of her. Even shot two promotional songs with her. I guess they underestimated her reach. Waise in end credits she said she will come whenever required so yeah i doubt she will be removed
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

This is very disappointing to hear. I think they are trying to remove Shraddha from STREE 3.smiley38

Got that feeling in first half but as the story goes they cannot remove her. Plus she is the face of Stree along with boys. It will be detrimental for the franchise to remove any of them.

As for your question in another post RKR was fantastic. Shraddha fights scenes are good.

Because of Akki and Varun bediya angle, excitement for Stree 3 not there.

They should have ended it in Stree 2 now feel like they are stretching and milking it going ahead.

Bekind thumbnail
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Again, noticing that such posts only include Shraddha as the face of the movie and not the rest
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If they are handing this franchise over to him, I’m not interested in it anymore

He can be converted to stree and include his favorite kangana