Reviews & Ratings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

With these reviews 300crr should be locked. And with Akki and Varun joining Stree3 I wonder how much screen time Shradhaa will get there. Would be really bad if her screentime is reduced further in Stree3. I really hope she signs some good 4-5 projects. She have the aura and charisma of a female superstar and needs to do more movies (in the meanwhile fighting the mean KJO and gang who will try to keep her away from good projects)

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheDarkRock

With these reviews 300crr should be locked. And with Akki and Varun joining Stree3 I wonder how much screen time Shradhaa will get there. Would be really bad if her screentime is reduced further in Stree3. I really hope she signs some good 4-5 projects. She have the aura and charisma of a female superstar and needs to do more movies (in the meanwhile fighting the mean KJO and gang who will try to keep her away from good projects)

nae chahiye yeh dono..muft ka hit franchise mein entry leke apni flops se bachne ka acha tareka hai

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

First half is so much entertaining that second half seems average to above average, good in parts. (average credit to cameos) But nevertheless movie as a whole is pure entertainment. Paisa vasool.

Shraddha entry is late. Near the interval. Second half too she is there but ok. She has many fight scenes. Felt she was 25% to 30% in the movie cos first half she is not really there as such.

Movie is totally carried by Rajkumar Rao, Pankaj Tripathi, Abhishek Banerjee and Aparshakti comic timings, scary music and superb dialogues.

Cameos are boring. And they are gonna make full entry in Stree 3 which is annoying. They better not give raw deal to RKR, Pankaj Tripathi, Abhishek Baneerjee as they are the Soul of the movie.

Wait for last group song to end as they have given parts of Stree 3 after it.

I love the movie no doubt but as is the case any writer somehow cannot maintain the tempo of the good story towards the end in some parts which is the case here.

Want to write on twists or .... but cannot as it may spoil the experience.

4/5

I think Varun is already a part of the universe, as he is the Bhediya, so his cameo was expected as the Rao-Boys also have cameos in Bhediya

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think Varun is already a part of the universe, as he is the Bhediya, so his cameo was expected as the Rao-Boys also have cameos in Bhediya

Yes had seen him in promos even. One scene of Bhediya they have merged here, which was is Bhediya itself.

Doesn't mean have to like his cameo.. unnecessary addition. And if they show triangle in Stree 3 like they indicated at the end then it is annoying.

Seriously they are going to spoil a good franchise by adding Akki as villian and Bhediya to the mix.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDarkRock

With these reviews 300crr should be locked.

That would make it the HGOTY so far. That would be something
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That would make it the HGOTY so far. That would be something

Hope it becomes HGOTY as movie on the whole is pure entertainment.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

PELAI Left Right ANd Center

Can it touch 50 cr tomorrow ?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope Akki is not entering STREE 3. Varun I don’t mind. I think Varun n Shraddha look cute onscreen.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Can it touch 50 cr tomorrow ?

38-40 plus

Spot booking tagra raha to 45plus