Reviews & Ratings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

soooooo happy for shraddha

if the Alia rumor of keeping shraddha away from biru is true then im team shraddha all the way

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

akki saar ke cameo report ne sara mood of kardia smiley11

Agree ...didn't like him in stree 2 and am sure he will spoil stree 3 along with someone else uff.

Hit Franchise dekha ki Aa gaye entry maarne...

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Himesh Mankad’s full review

STREE 2 IS AN EXCELLENT ENTERTAINER- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4 Stars)

#Stree2 is among the best horror comedies of Hindi Cinema. The screenplay is a blend of chills, thrills, humour, romance and emotion, with the conflict deep-rooted in the Indian Folklore.

Director #AmarKaushik has complete command and conviction over the story and delivers what can be termed a "SHUDH DESI HINDI FILM" - tick marking all boxes of what can be defined as ENTERTAINMENT.

The biggest USP of #Stree2 are the dialogues by #NirenBhatt, as most of the punchlines land to perfection to evoke laughter. The film seamlessly switches from horror to comedy, and the writing ensures that there isn't a dull moment.

The visual effects as FANTASTIC, same can be said for the background score and music album. Yes, the second half could have been a little funnier, but well, the film already overdelivers on the entertainment front in the first half.

#RajkummarRao is steals the show with his act of Vicky. He is simply OUTSTANDING in the comic sequences and mouths all the one-liners with conviction. #ShraddhaKapoor gets a STAR like entry towards the interval and wins over with her effortless performance. The trio of #PankajTripathi, #AbhishekBanerjee, and #AparshaktiKhurrana ensure several laugh out loud moments all through out. The two surprise cameos are 🔥🔥✅️✅️

Overall, #Stree2 is destined to be an EPIC BLOCKBUSTER, as its a PACKAGED ENTERTAINER, designed for the BIG SCREEN - GO FOR IT

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-qBPOHPiXn/?igsh=NTl6ZXI1OXZ6YWY2

Taran review out..he gives 4.5 stars and calls it a BLOCKBUSTER

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Himesh

@HimeshMankad

STREE 2 CREATES AN ALL TIME RECORD IN PAID PREVIEW; COLLECTS RS 8.00 CRORE! has created an all time record in its paid preview, with estimates in the range of Rs 8.00 crore to 8.50 crore, topping previous best, #ChennaiExpress (Rs 6.75 crore - 2013). National chains collect Rs 5.50 crore nett for post 9.30 PM shows - HISTORIC RESULT!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Himesh

@HimeshMankad

STREE 2 CREATES AN ALL TIME RECORD IN PAID PREVIEW; COLLECTS RS 8.00 CRORE! has created an all time record in its paid preview, with estimates in the range of Rs 8.00 crore to 8.50 crore, topping previous best, #ChennaiExpress (Rs 6.75 crore - 2013). National chains collect Rs 5.50 crore nett for post 9.30 PM shows - HISTORIC RESULT!

PELAI Left Right ANd Center
Maroonporsche thumbnail
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally Watched it.

Full Time paas movie, Some adult humour as well smiley36 but it was entertaining. Horror could have been better, its mostly a comedy fantacy movie. Shraddha make an entry towards interval as a star and everyone was hooting, whistling. She has a craze. Everyone else did great. I did not get bored for a single time, neither did i look for time in whole movie . Down parts were cameos, Akshay and Varun cameo intended that they are going to be important part in Stree 3 and they looked very forced. Ruined movie experience for me completely. Shraddha owned the Screen time when she was there but still some question remained unanswered and confusing. Could have been better

3/5

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

First half is so much entertaining that second half seems average to above average, good in parts. (average credit to cameos) But nevertheless movie as a whole is pure entertainment. Paisa vasool.

Shraddha entry is late. Near the interval. Second half too she is there but ok. She has many fight scenes. Felt she was 25% to 30% in the movie cos first half she is not really there as such.

Movie is totally carried by Rajkumar Rao, Pankaj Tripathi, Abhishek Banerjee and Aparshakti comic timings, scary music and superb dialogues.

Cameos are boring. And they are gonna make full entry in Stree 3 which is annoying. They better not give raw deal to RKR, Pankaj Tripathi, Abhishek Baneerjee as they are the Soul of the movie.

Wait for last group song to end as they have given parts of Stree 3 after it.

I love the movie no doubt but as is the case any writer somehow cannot maintain the tempo of the good story towards the end in some parts which is the case here.

Want to write on twists or .... but cannot as it may spoil the experience.

4/5

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Finally Watched it.

Full Time paas movie, Some adult humour as well smiley36 but it was entertaining. Horror could have been better, its mostly a comedy fantacy movie. Shraddha make an entry towards interval as a star and everyone was hooting, whistling. She has a craze. Everyone else did great. I did not get bored for a single time, neither did i look for time in whole movie . Down parts were cameos, Akshay and Varun cameo intended that they are going to be important part in Stree 3 and they looked very forced. Ruined movie experience for me completely. Shraddha owned the Screen time when she was there but still some question remained unanswered and confusing. Could have been better

3/5

akki saar ka spoiler sun kar hi dimagh shaat hugaya tha smiley11