Does bollywood songs lost its impact in 2024?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't know tha ratio but I feel in 2024 not even a single song of bollywood film is a rage I mean not even arijit songs..... Arijit released so many songs but they remained underrated unnoticed be it in chandu champion, yodha, veedha, munjiya, fighter, Shrikaant, and many more...... And non arijit songs also didn't performed well this year ... So bollywood music takers are now more into independent stuff?

Edited by khan.baba - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail

hmm no reply would love to see some discussion on the topic

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Lost its impact long time back

That said I wanna hear an opinion of guys who have no recollection of ,90s and is a young one.

I wanna see what they think of this music and how much they find 90s music cringe. Or not.

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

That said I wanna hear an opinion of guys who have no recollection of ,90s and is a young one.

I wanna see what they think of this music and how much they find 90s music cringe. Or not.

if we forget 90 2000 nostalgia and talk on modren era ...i think the teens of today are less interested in bollywood ....more in independent singers like anuv jain etc

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is what happens when you make music for the sake of making music. Meaningless same catch phrases in every other song. For example, same line 4x times - husan tera tauba tauba tauba tauba. Then again, tauba tauba tauba. Rest of the song is really nice except tauba tauba tauba.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ankhhh ladi badhoo bati, maukaa mile kadi kadii.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

chu

bollywood ha sonu nugam nahi jo impace lose hugaya

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ki raat from Stree 2 is a rage..it is trending on a global level..and it is an original song..

Maroonporsche thumbnail
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think the best music is from the last 10 years, and from the classic old retro era. The 80s, 90s, 2000s stuff was mostly trash that no one sings in any of the karaoke groups I am part of.