Because Purvi completely trust RV

Only when you love you trust someone

But i want RV and Purvi together on mission to find Neha and her accomplice

I do not want RV going dumb and Purvi doing all detective work

At least let RV drive her to Neha place and sit in his car far off etc

They should become a team to make RV innocent in molestation case

And some romance in bet finiding culprits

Some nok jhok on how to go about the work etc

Purvi has planned to give a fake divorce to RV and announce the wedding of Netra with RV in front of the whole media which she did.

My point is RV who is out on bail why didn't he go straight to that hotel and ask for the CCTV footage of that day when that incident took place? If Netra or even Monisha had spiked RV's drink then it must have got caught in that footage.At least that's what the old RV would have done.

Neha's accomplice is Monisha so she won't be exposed.How will RV or his mate Purvi uncover Netra's truth let's see.

Edited by masked - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: masked

Purvi has planned to give a fake divorce to RV and announce the wedding of Netra with RV in front of the whole media which she did.

My point is RV who is out on bail why didn't he go straight to that hotel and ask for the CCTV footage of that day when that incident took place? If Netra or even Monisha had spiked RV's drink then it must have got caught in that footage.At least that's what the old RV would have done.

Neha's accomplice is Monisha so she won't be exposed.How will RV or his mate Purvi uncover Netra's truth let's see.

There are three ways this drama will end

1) Rv marrying Monisha under ghunghat thinking its Purvi(hes not interesed in netra)

2) Netra boy friend coming and stopping wedding of netra/monisha under ghungaht to Rv

3) Netra going after money and herself replacing Monisha/Purvi etc and marrying Rv for his wealth

Lets see what happens

Jassi will go to jail bec of netra kaand not Monisha

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

There are three ways this drama will end

1) Rv marrying Monisha under ghunghat thinking its Purvi(hes not interesed in netra)

2) Netra boy friend coming and stopping wedding of netra/monisha under ghungaht to Rv

3) Netra going after money and herself replacing Monisha/Purvi etc and marrying Rv for his wealth

Lets see what happens

Jassi will go to jail bec of netra kaand not Monisha

I don't think RajVi will separate at this stage, they won't even get a real divorce, at most only fake/pretend to be divorce if Netra agrees to marry RV. I don't even think Netra will get exposed completely, she will cry at her boyfriend' shoulder and then Sahil, her boyfriend will try to avenge her. (Alternatively, She can be exposed & sent to jail, making Sahil vengeful but less likely track).