Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Amitabh is such an arrogant and overwhelming old man that he still fights on Twitter and posts negativity about younger actors. Even being 80+ years old, he still won't step aside and just let Abhishek work and have some breathing room. He could have easily made things a little easier for Abhishek but his own ego is too huge to do that. Just posting praises for his bhaiyu 24/7 doesn't achieve anything except turning his son into a laughingstock.

Step aside means you want him to stop working and showing up? Just trying to understand what you meant.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Someone my sister knows who worked with TV and BW starts literally said Abhishek was the biggest tantrum queen out of all the BW celebrities he met. I knew he was a loser from day one but that cemented it for me.

Why what did he/she tell your sis about his tantrums? Please say here or PM
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What happened after that prayer meeting? Why did he leave her alone and drove away?

And the airport one looks really bad. She didn't even wave to him or say bye or anything. Looked somber... Why did he come to the airport in the first place if he's going to behave like that? Did they have a fight in the car?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Amitabh is such an arrogant and overwhelming old man that he still fights on Twitter and posts negativity about younger actors. Even being 80+ years old, he still won't step aside and just let Abhishek work and have some breathing room. He could have easily made things a little easier for Abhishek but his own ego is too huge to do that. Just posting praises for his bhaiyu 24/7 doesn't achieve anything except turning his son into a laughingstock.

It's even more embarrassing when he spends half his Twitter posts either propping up Abhishek's mediocre OTT film projects that nobody watches or arguing with Twitter stans about the box office records of Abhishek's films that are 2 decades old now.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Someone my sister knows who worked with TV and BW starts literally said Abhishek was the biggest tantrum queen out of all the BW celebrities he met. I knew he was a loser from day one but that cemented it for me.

This does not even remotely surprise me. His negative attitude colors all his performances as well. He's not a good enough actor to hide it.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Somebody translate, I don't understand a word she's saying, apparently she says she and ABjr fight everyday

https://youtu.be/8B-99LzQgk4?si=QrL-t2FP-OeM67nL

She was trying to dodge the fights part of the question by rambling about the newly married thing. Even when pressed she tried to giggle her way out of it. "We have been normal since the beginning". Hmm. I guess this means things were far from normal ,they've been fighting a lot. The way she looks at him when he walks off saying Inka lo ..it's like she had seen it coming.

I used to think he was quite mature . Maybe I was just out of the loop lol.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Still an upgrade from Salman and Vivek.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Still an upgrade from Salman and Vivek.

Instagram comments are saying she would have been spared Bachchan drama if she had married Salman Khan. Shippers are pairing them together again.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Instagram comments are saying she would have been spared Bachchan drama if she had married Salman Khan. Shippers are pairing them together again.

It's sickening. Once you know two people have had an unpleasant break up ,with one person making serious accusations against the other ,even if you don't know whether those are true or not the decent thing to do is stop 'shipping ' them because it's not cute. " But deep down inside she still loves him" - is not for anyone to decide but her. People do this in real life too .

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

She was trying to dodge the fights part of the question by rambling about the newly married thing. Even when pressed she tried to giggle her way out of it. "We have been normal since the beginning". Hmm. I guess this means things were far from normal ,they've been fighting a lot. The way she looks at him when he walks off saying Inka lo ..it's like she had seen it coming.

I used to think he was quite mature . Maybe I was just out of the loop lol.

He was pretty supportive of her. He went to Cannes multiple times and walked the red carpet with her too even though she wasn't doing anything important and just selling make-up. Even recently while she was filming Ponniyan Selvan, he traveled with her and stayed while she was filming.

Sometimes people just get bored of each other and there is no great big issue that breaks them apart. Those red carpet moments that look like they're fighting are also overblown by the internet. The paps usually scream for solo pictures so I think Abhishek walked away to let her take them but Aish felt bad. I don't think it was anything that deep.