Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

This woman has been through so much. It is not her fault she is the bigger star..you chose to marry her knowing this..so deal with it! I see a very bitter insecure man here who is lost in the shadows of a superstar dad and a superstar wife..but i expected better from Abhishek..the way he disrespected Aish in public..i can only wonder what she might have been subjected to inside the house where the entire in-laws were only trying to massage the fragile ego of their not so successful son and constantly undermine the success and achievements of Aish..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This was summer 2016 ? Around the time at the housefull 3 press conference. They asked him about doing solo films and he said you mean where I’m in the film with no other actors smiley36 maybe he was tense that year

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This was summer 2016 ? Around the time at the housefull 3 press conference. They asked him about doing solo films and he said you mean where I’m in the film with no other actors smiley36 maybe he was tense that year

That was so embarrassing to watch..even his co-stars felt embarrassed for him there..this guy has been weird since a while now

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Felt really bad for her... A first for me

He knows he has no screen presence charisma and can never be a star like her, so taking it out on her, in public

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Here also you can see her trying to salvage the situation, but yes Abhisek has been like this for a while now and one can only do somuch to massage someone's ego. Again i will say this he needed to come out of his parents shadow and do something of his own to build his identity. Its good to idealize your parents but when you try to relive their life instead of making your own, you lose yourself and identify which is what happened with him. Thats why he became an angry, bitter man from jolly, funny guy.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Here also you can see her trying to salvage the situation, but yes Abhisek has been like this for a while now and one can only do somuch to massage someone's ego. Again i will say this he needed to come out of his parents shadow and do something of his own to build his identity. Its good to idealize your parents but when you try to relive their life instead of making your own, you lose yourself and identify which is what happened with him. Thats why he became an angry, bitter man from jolly, funny guy.

She doesn’t end up taking more solo photos because he’s upset. If this happened at his movie premiere - I may have understood but… this is HER MOVIE, her moment? Why can’t he just pull up and be happy about it? It’s not her fault that he can’t headline films on his own anymore
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They might never divorce, remain separated just like the other Bachchan offspring

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She doesn’t end up taking more solo photos because he’s upset. If this happened at his movie premiere - I may have understood but… this is HER MOVIE, her moment? Why can’t he just pull up and be happy about it? It’s not her fault that he can’t headline films on his own anymore

exactly, a secure man worships the ground his wife walks on or at least cheers for his wife success like Ranveer does with deepika. This is pretty pathetic to watch, thats a big moment for her. Don't be a sore loser.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He did the same thing at Sonam’s wedding reception too. He definitely went through a jerk phase where he would be disrespectful and awkward with her in front of paps. I think eventually he snapped out of it and got better. They definitely posed together after this and seemed good, until they stopped posing together that is 🤷🏽‍♀️