Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I saw a clip of her in a hostel somewhere. She told someone her parents are dead. Who is paying for the hostel? She's a minor she can't take admission by herself. What is happening?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She was in a hostel and did not want to keep any contact with anyone (including Anuj).

Then now, she is shown in some Child Care Centre and going to be adoption by some not-so-good people.

Nothing makes sense.

There has been criticism (atleast by quite a few quarters) about how bad Anuj and Anupama have been, as parents to Adhya.

So, the bottomline is, she has to, somehow, revert to saying Anupama and Anuj are the best parents anyone could have got and for that they can butcher anyone and anything, logic included.

Look, a woman who slapped a friend's daughter to prove her point, forced the child to drown in self-blame for something she is NOT responsible for, under whose care Adhya was and was the last person to have seen her, has been let off without questioning. What else can be expected.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

She was in a hostel and did not want to keep any contact with anyone (including Anuj).

Then now, she is shown in some Child Care Centre and going to be adoption by some not-so-good people.

Nothing makes sense.

There has been criticism (atleast by quite a few quarters) about how bad Anuj and Anupama have been, as parents to Adhya.

So, the bottomline is, she has to, somehow, revert to saying Anupama and Anuj are the best parents anyone could have got and for that they can butcher anyone and anything, logic included.

Look, a woman who slapped a friend's daughter to prove her point, forced the child to drown in self-blame for something she is NOT responsible for, under whose care Adhya was and was the last person to have seen her, has been let off without questioning. What else can be expected.

Even I am surprised no one is asking Devika about Aadhya's whereabouts.

Anupamaa and Kinjal knows it that Devika was the last person who was with Aadhya.

Or like Anuj do Maa also had short term memory loss after her accident????

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 1 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Even I am surprised no one is asking Devika about Aadhya's whereabouts.

Anupamaa and Kinjal knows it that Devika was the last person who was with Aadhya.

Or like Anuj do Maa also had short term memory loss after her accident????

No hopes on Anupama’s character to question Devika. I mean who would risk the only champion, sponsor and cheerleader left in her life. AfterALL she needs a roof over her head and for that she needs someone to sponsor the property tax amount. Shahs de nahin sakte, Ankush-Barkha denge nahin aur Anuj ki property waapis legi bhi toh kis haq se (abhi time hain iss sab ko establish hone me)?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago