Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Anniversary of hand pump smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Horrible film. I'm glad Ameesha Patel acknowledged that the film's failure to do well internationally was because of the lack of the romance between Sunny and Ameesha. For Gadar 3, I expect more of Ameesha and less of everyone else. Do not promise a star vehicle and then give your star nothing to do.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A horrible film, can't believe it was Blockbuster.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Horrible film. I'm glad Ameesha Patel acknowledged that the film's failure to do well internationally was because of the lack of the romance between Sunny and Ameesha. For Gadar 3, I expect more of Ameesha and less of everyone else. Do not promise a star vehicle and then give your star nothing to do.

A) Ameesha is not a star.

B) Gadar 2 did $ 8 million overseas which would put it in the top 50 all time, in the same range as the Danbaggs, Housefulls, KGF2 etc. It did very well.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

More of Ameesha? To drive the people away? She was unbearable with whatever the little they showed of her, bad makeup, bad acting and bad dialogue delivery. If you did not watch the movie, please watch and then comment.

Sunny on his own can carry the movie. He and the hand pump🤌

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

A) Ameesha is not a star.

B) Gadar 2 did $ 8 million overseas which would put it in the top 50 all time, in the same range as the Danbaggs, Housefulls, KGF2 etc. It did very well.

It made more in the overseas markets than KKBJ and TJMM. One would've never thought on face value. So it did what was required
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

More of Ameesha? To drive the people away? She was unbearable with whatever the little they showed of her, bad makeup, bad acting and bad dialogue delivery. If you did not watch the movie, please watch and then comment.

Sunny on his own can carry the movie. He and the hand pump🤌

Of course I've seen the movie. She was the only good part. She and Sunny made the compromise, to get this film made, that the first half of the film would belong to her and the second half would belong to Sunny. But the problem is that fans wanted to see Tara Singh and Sakeena together, not separated, and thus the movie lost the original's charm.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/gadar-2-ameesha-patel-believes-fans-wanted-longer-screentime-for-tara-singhsakeena-101692596441544.html

She said, "Gadar 2 has created a tsunami and wreaked havoc and its mania has swept the nation. They were so hungry to see Tara and Sakeena together. They wished for us to have a longer screen time and for the length of Main Nikla Gaddi Leke to not be reduced. They also hoped for Tara’s scene before the interval to appear sooner and for a little more editing. But they’re happy that the overall film is fantastic. The general consensus is that Sakeena’s beauty, daintiness, elegance, emotions and magical chemistry with Tara are the driving forces of the film and Sunny’s dhamaakedaar action and dialogues made them whistle and clap.”

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Gadar 2 did $ 8 million overseas which would put it in the top 50 all time, in the same range as the Danbaggs, Housefulls, KGF2 etc. It did very well.

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/143179-ameesha-patel-on-rejecting-gadar-3-why-gadar-2-flopped-overseas.html

She told Bollywood Hungama, “Their (fans’) hunger hasn’t been fulfilled. They want to see Tara and Sakeena more together. This time we had to be selfless actors and give Tara-Sakeena moments a backseat because we had to focus on making a different kind of film. Sakeena cannot go and get caught in Pakistan yet again. Neither could Tara take her to Pakistan again and put her in danger, knowing that she is Ashraf Ali’s daughter. That’s why the first half belonged to me and second half to Sunny. We said we are okay as we do understand that as seasoned actors.”

She added, “Not only will I make it clear during the narration, but for any reason if Tara and Sakeena are not there much together, I will reject the film (Gadar 3). I will not do it only. I will not disappoint my fans because I know what they felt was lacking this time around and we owe it to them. At the end of the day, they are coming for Tara and Sakeena. Their love and attachment are for Tara and Sakeena. You cannot have Titanic without Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. Because of this, the NRI audiences haven’t caught on to the film like they did for part 1.”

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/box-office/gadar-2-box-office-sunny-deol-ameesha-patel-film-tanks-in-foreign-markets-nowhere-near-pathaan-or-rocky-aur-rani-kii-prem-kahaani-entertainment-news-2549042/

Gadar 2 Box Office: Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel film tanks in foreign markets, nowhere near Pathaan or Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani

Also please note that all articles for Gadar 2 in the news refer to it as a Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel starrer/film. That indicates that Ameesha Patel is indeed a star if she is being given top billing with Sunny and every news report mentions her name alongside his.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

made shakuni sarook n his PR piss in pants smiley32

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago