LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello and Welcome to the Advocate Anjali Awasthi Episode Discussion Thread.

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum.

• Please do not post entire episode links cause this will be considered as copyright infringement.

• Please do not quote large posts/ posts with links/images/videos as these unnecessarily make the page heavy and difficult to load.

• Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or name-call/label any actor or character.

• Please refrain from ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing.

• Refrain from posting gossip and any speculation on the actors' personal lives.

• Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.

• Constructive criticism is welcome, hate speech is not. Remember to be kind to everyone's opinion/ interpretation of the show/ story & characters.

• If any posts are found breaking the rules, report them and move on. Engaging in fights or calling out the member in public can make you liable for action as well.

• For any moderation issues, directly contact the Moderation team via PM.

• Follow Forum Rules, IF Code of Conduct & IF participating guidelines at all times.

tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Thank you for this thread lizzzzsmiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Thank you for this thread lizzzzsmiley27

LOL is anyone watching this show? Thread mein sirf sannata hai smiley39
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Abhi show shuru hui hai, I guess they will start coming after the leads start having scenes together.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Aapne faltu mein ye thread banaya. Bohot hi bakwas show hai especially the absolutely irritating FL smiley11

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Abhi show shuru hui hai, I guess they will start coming after the leads start having scenes together.

Nah, it will flop like the rest of the low TRP kachra on this channel. I cannot tolerate this FL for even a second. Her voice is worse than a siren smiley26
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

I guess this show needs a lot to improve right at its initial stage. But before anything, they need to improve their frames. I hate it how the frames are always moving. It's so uncomfortable to the eyessmiley26.

Also, the cast kinda disappointed me. No, no offense to any actor. I understand they're trying to give their best but apart from the main leads and FL's parents, the other cast looks very unconvincing. They've a good backstory. I don't know why the scenes come out in a very weird manner.

Dekhte hai kahan tak I'll be able to bear this show. Sitara show, can't expect more than 50 episodes smiley37

Edited by agreatwcr - 1 months ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Aapne faltu mein ye thread banaya. Bohot hi bakwas show hai especially the absolutely irritating FL smiley11

4 days in and I already hate her repetitive dialogue smiley8

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nah, it will flop like the rest of the low TRP kachra on this channel. I cannot tolerate this FL for even a second. Her voice is worse than a siren smiley26

Never saw her before but she looks cute....but the story is different than what i thought....Aman fell in love with her at first sight. Cringe.smiley7

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Waise star ke prime shows arent usually flops...1.5 se ziada trp to asaani se laa sakta hai