Aditya and Aniruddha clash over Jhanak as Aditya claim to win her

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Aditya and Aniruddha clash over Jhanak as Aditya stuns with a bold claim to win her!

After admitting Jhanak, Aditya confronts Aniruddha, accusing him of not supporting Jhanak when she needed him the most...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-aditya-and-aniruddha-clash-over-jhanak-as-aditya-stuns-with-a-bold-claim-to-win-her_209800

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Aditya and Aniruddha clash over Jhanak as Aditya stuns with a bold claim to win her!

After admitting Jhanak, Aditya confronts Aniruddha, accusing him of not supporting Jhanak when she needed him the most...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-aditya-and-aniruddha-clash-over-jhanak-as-aditya-stuns-with-a-bold-claim-to-win-her_209800

Hope it happens maybe I’m the only one who’s saying this, but this is me.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Hope it happens maybe I’m the only one who’s saying this, but this is me.

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani l😂 And immediately Ani’s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudra’s innocent’ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na ‘ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all 😜 There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudra’s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanak’s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says he’s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani 😛

That celebrity ke intro scene was the best!

Adi : toh leke chalo na Jhanak k ko hospital..
Ani: excuse me! Tum kyu leke jaoge??
Adi : tum toh wohi ho na jo ad shoot ke beech mein aa dhamke !🤪

Rudra looking clueless ❤️😛 thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoon😂

Adi : toh yeh aapki wife hai?
Pointing to Arshi : hello!!

Ani : haan !
Arshi : nice to meet u !!
Adi with a smirk: toh ab aap inke pati ho😃😂😛😜

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! He’s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Ani’s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon😧🥹😛

Adi was the star today and the actor performed very well..

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani l😂 And immediately Ani’s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudra’s innocent’ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na ‘ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all 😜 There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudra’s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanak’s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says he’s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani 😛

Rudra looking clueless ❤️😛 thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoon😂

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! He’s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Ani’s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon😧🥹😛

Because of this post I will watch it.
ignored_human thumbnail

Oh God another lover of Jhanak!!

ignored_human thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

So again Jhanak needed Ani as u wrote in last line. And then she keeps saying sir jee helped her unwantedly.

Such a gold digger.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Adi coming across greys shade human being who respect jk like another one who love her n respect her but not trust her ....

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Because of this post I will watch it.

Me too - I skipped it - I will watch it today because of that post - do NOT want to miss that 'washing' (ani) smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is this famous star Aditya in love with a doormat unpaid maid like Jhanak? What a joke? Aur koi ladki nahi mili kya tumhe smiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is this famous star Aditya in love with a doormat unpaid maid like Jhanak? What a joke? Aur koi ladki nahi mili kya tumhe smiley37

wahi toh yaar🤦‍♀️.. hum sab bhi kaam danda chodke maid ki naukri pakad the hai kya pata Aditya Kapoor jaisa koi mil jaye🤣.. and how rudely she speaks with him jaise ki Queen Elizabeth ho and maze ki baat yeh hai ki itna bada superstar ek random ladki ke nakre utatha bhi hai… he behaves so kindly with her but yeh😡