Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Though IDK how Naga pulls all these girls..I wouldnt do a double take on him..if I spotted him in public.

Naga belongs to two prominent families in the Telugu film industry - akkinenis and daggubatis …both old money rich, both have production houses and studios and theatres and what not …his dad and maternal side have shrewd investors and businessmen in their family who multiply their wealth 10 fold each year

He comes from huge legacy which ofcourse he can’t hold a candle to…and dosent need to either 😂

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/naga-chaitanya-sobhita-dhulipala-likely-to-wed-in-rajasthan-in-march-2025_210307

Will this marriage put a stop to her career in BW? I guess, Naga wants to be a father soon.. so I foresee a wedding and then a baby within 1 year of marriage..

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

this guy looks shadysmiley36

It's a SamChay to SobChay smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sounds like a sort of yogurt. smiley4

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

It's a SamChay to SobChay smiley37

the couple tag for Sam-NC was actually ChaySam, which sounded like a matcha tea brand for some reason.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/naga-chaitanya-reveals-how-he-wants-his-second-wedding-to-be-planned_210659

His PR or her PR is trying very hard to create a fan following so that they come across as a power couple.. ( like how we have power couples like Sid Kaira, Saif Bebo, etc )

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Sadly they will never be as celebrated as Chay-Sam..they used to trend a lot during their wedding and early days of marriage. Sam would hype up Chay like he is the best looking, best everything-husband in the world.

Sobhita and Chay seem fairly lowkey comparatively..I dont think Samantha's bold sequences were an issue or reason for divorce..because Sobhita has gone super olalalalala on screen too and its available for everyone to watch.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

that’s weird..but Sam was close to Daggubatis so maybe they feel NC wronged her.

I donot think the reason for divorce came out.

And Sam is an outsider for Duggubatis when compared Chay ... They will never support Sam over their own blood.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

I donot think the reason for divorce came out.

And Sam is an outsider for Duggubatis when compared Chay ... They will never support Sam over their own blood.

How come this new gal Shobhita not an outsider but Sam is?
Does Shobhita have any ties to any powerful rich person or rich family from her father or mother side?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just hope Naga gets reality check very soon. He seems to think he is the best, even hurting Sam so much. I do not understand how can he act like nothing happened.