Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She is 37. Still single. Odds of her getting re-married anytime before 40 are minimal. Unless she pulls a PC which she may not after her previous bitter experience.

Actresses get their eggs freezed in early age n get pregnant through IVF or hire surrogate mother

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

He moved on very quickly. I honestly did not thought they will get engaged this quickly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ZsxIuyWzv/?igsh=emRheThhbDVkZG1s

Rumors of him and Sobhita started shortly after his divorce from Sam. Was there any overlap between his time with Sam and his dating Sobhita?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: behindyou

off topic but i found shobhita always repulsive looking. Naga is handsome and manly plus richie rich.

She’s not bad looking at all. But she always seems so intense and serious. A complete 180 from Sam who was always smiling and cheerful. I do find Naga cute though.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I do find Sobita to be more beautiful and graceful than Samantha. So , great choice ! An upgrade. I hope they always remain together and happy . Congratulations and heartiest pf wishes for their future.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who are these people ?

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Sam got saved. She deserved way better than this cheater.

Same thing is happening with Ash Abhishek as well. What Chaitanya did with Sobhita while he was married to Sam, Abhishek is doing it right now with Nimrat Kaur.

wait what??????

Nimrat from Big boss?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even if there was an overlap, they have been together long enough.Karishma's ex husband seems to be very happy with his 3rd wife.Karishma's kids too seem to get along with her .

Give these two a chance. Sometimes people go wrong with their choice of partners. Everyone deserves another chance at happiness.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

I do find Sobita to be more beautiful and graceful than Samantha. So , great choice ! An upgrade. I hope they always remain together and happy . Congratulations and heartiest pf wishes for their future.

Even I used to think She was better looking than Samantha but off lately she did something on her face & lips which makes her look weird, so by default Samantha is better looking one rn. Baki it’s all Subjective ky who is prettier smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even I had no clue, Lekin Lord Voldemort ny bhar bhar ky topics bnaye thy is Samantha py in BWF Isliye mujhe pta lg gya in logon ka smiley36

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/nagarjuna-opens-about-naga-chaitanyas-engagement-i-knew-he-was-unhappy-to-see-him-smile-again_209870

Chai and Sam have moved on.. they have every right to settle down again with someone else..