DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 1 months ago

She looks like shabana azmi.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So Telugu media and akkineni fanbois who rubbed in the narrative that Samantha is “too much” for such a traditional family because of the clothes she wore or the scenes she did in the family Man and how she was not the right “bahu” for their fam

Have absolutely no problems with the made in heaven/raman raghav actress sobita who was also on the kingfisher calander

…ok…ok…ok….

Clearly the problem is not Samantha’s clothes or scenes ….

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

He moved on very quickly. I honestly did not thought they will get engaged this quickly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ZsxIuyWzv/?igsh=emRheThhbDVkZG1s

same here. I thought they might date for a while. Also he hadn’t deleted his pics with Sam until recently. Congratulations to the couple

Also it’s kinda weird that all the actors who debuted while I was in high school are marrying or engaged to people around my age eg Alia, shobhita. I mean I thought they were kind of old and now I feel I am also old smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Ewwww ewwww ewwww ewwwwsmiley26

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sam got saved. She deserved way better than this cheater.

Same thing is happening with Ash Abhishek as well. What Chaitanya did with Sobhita while he was married to Sam, Abhishek is doing it right now with Nimrat Kaur.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Only thing is Sam’s dream of becoming a mother remained unfulfilled. She will probably never be a biological mother sadly.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilsha

same here. I thought they might date for a while. Also he hadn’t deleted his pics with Sam until recently. Congratulations to the couple

Also it’s kinda weird that all the actors who debuted while I was in high school are marrying or engaged to people around my age eg Alia, shobhita. I mean I thought they were kind of old and now I feel I am also old smiley36

I think his father plays a big role on their divorce and naga engagement. He seems to have some grudges against Sam and want to prove that my son has moved on. Sam fought her illness alone, many say naga left her because she got sick, not sure how true the news is. Naga will never go against his father wishes.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Sam deserves someone better

I Didn’t expect Naga to cheat on her when they were together

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Sam got saved. She deserved way better than this cheater.

Same thing is happening with Ash Abhishek as well. What Chaitanya did with Sobhita while he was married to Sam, Abhishek is doing it right now with Nimrat Kaur.

What????!!smiley3 Is this true?

On topic, so well all know who was the real 🐍 here...

Edited by Binge - 1 months ago