Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

congrats to the couple .

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/naga-chaitanya-reveals-how-he-wants-his-second-wedding-to-be-planned_210659

His PR or her PR is trying very hard to create a fan following so that they come across as a power couple.. ( like how we have power couples like Sid Kaira, Saif Bebo, etc )

Yea I doubt they’ll become any sort of IT or power couple. The ghost of his first marriage will always haunt his new marriage in the public eye. The only thing that might change that is if they star in the same movie and that movie becomes the next RRR or Bahubali or something. Otherwise they should just wish for a peaceful happy marriage and not worry about marketing themselves as a couple. Just my two cents.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea I doubt they’ll become any sort of IT or power couple. The ghost of his first marriage will always haunt his new marriage in the public eye. The only thing that might change that is if they star in the same movie and that movie becomes the next RRR or Bahubali or something. Otherwise they should just wish for a peaceful happy marriage and not worry about marketing themselves as a couple. Just my two cents.

I have this feeling, their PR will overwork and will make their love story a soulmate or Jodi made in heaven.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is this guy Telugu Cinema's Abhishek Bachchan? Fill me in.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this guy Telugu Cinema's Abhishek Bachchan? Fill me in.

Abhishek has been faithful in marriage, even if they have friction, whereas Naga has not
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

They both genuinely look happy. Congratulations to them. smiley27

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

They both genuinely look happy. Congratulations to them. smiley27

They do any good for them. Everyone should seek their own happiness in life. But we were talking about their standing as a celebrity couple.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

They do any good for them. Everyone should seek their own happiness in life. But we were talking about their standing as a celebrity couple.

Genuine celebrity couple with good standing. smiley4