John Abraham criticized for touching

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Manu Bhaker's Medal..

John Abraham meets Olympic medalist Manu Bhaker but Netizens don't like him touching her medal

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/john-abraham-meets-olympic-medalist-manu-bhaker-netizens-dont-like-him-touching-her-medal-101723026946989-amp.html

Edited by TotalBetty - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So was he wrong in touching the medal? He was just posing for a pic for goodness sake.. But the overreaction smiley44

You shouldn't have touched the medal,” wrote one user, with one mentioning, “Sorry but u have no rights to touch the medal won by someone else”.

“Wo sab theek h! You should not have held the medal won by her! She has two hands to hold both the medals! You could have simply had a fan moment with her,” one added. Another user noted, “Why is he holding medal”.

“Don't hold the medal in your hands!!! Give it back to her, you didn't win it, she did,” one user wrote, with another mentiioning, “Medal aise se kisi ko mat do manu..Ye aapki mehnat hai (Don’t give your medal to anyone. This is a result of your hardwork)”.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Over reactions and vellapanti of netizens at it again smiley36 aur kuch nahi mila hoga aaj to write about smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow. This is even beyond my deluded colourful imagination smiley37Tbh - I am a bit upset that think of this ?

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't go around touching other people's medals like a little pervert. Pretty shameless of her to show her medal to some guy tho. Medal ka dupatta Kahan hai

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wow. This is even beyond my deluded colourful imagination smiley37Tbh - I am a bit upset that think of this ?

You're being upstaged . smiley37

fhgf ghbb

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Okay I get what they mean. It's not the touching but it's the holding that's the problem. The way he posed with it is a bit ...

It's not your medal to be posing with it so you could maybe hold it ,admire it, and give it back to her before posing. HT used a clickbaity headline.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There should be a movie on Netizens. smiley37 Such colorful species. smiley37

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Koi Boney Kapoor ko kuch kyu nahi bolta, about touching things/women?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why is he posing with her suddenly ?? Movie aa rahi hai toh aa gaya limelight lene olympic champ ke sath.