Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Nah they do complete medical evaluation before allowing a contestant to enter. She might be in early stages of her illness that time maybe that’s why medical team couldn’t grasp her Schizophrenia that time. Also, yes she was confrontational but it’s because the other group specifically pooja bedi used to target her. It’s crazy how everyone is blaming her now coz of her weak mental state, completing forgetting how she was targeted in that house, which might have been one of contributing factors to her deteriorating mental health. SAD.

Is everyone blaming her though? I mean..what are they blaming her for ;- being nuts ? It's not as if she asked to be mentally ill. I don't thing the bullying from Bedi and gang contributed to her illness. More like it exposed the underlying illness. Yes, she wasn't that sick back but she certainly did show the traits. They probably do a check up but I doubt it's rigorous enough to weed out unstable people ,;the whole point of the show is getting eyeballs through tantrums and fights. Their policy must be restricted to refusing entry to those who are pukka insane but thoda bohat toh chalta hai and they exploit it. In Pooja 's case they probably heard gossip about her personality and chota mota incidents ,and thought okay let's have her-she's likely to cause trouble and if things escalate it would be great for TRP.