Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Karan Johar wasn’t there as well 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

Deols not invited either 

How do we know if they hadn't been invited? Did they tell it? Maybe it's also that they had been invited but didn't want to go...?

What I read had been that all the persons on the first page got an invitation but had reasons not to attend at all.

You see, the Bachchans just had been there for some hours at the last day...and PC's mom was there to excuse her daughter's absence.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Clochette

How do we know if they hadn't been invited? Did they tell it? Maybe it's also that they had been invited but didn't want to go...?

What I read had been that all the persons on the first page got an invitation but had reasons not to attend at all.

You see, the Bachchans just had been there for some hours at the last day...and PC's mom was there to excuse her daughter's absence.

not sure but someone usually attends. Same with others in case they can’t someone I. Their immediate relation will attend or normally someone will state reason they can’t come and they prominent. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Not saying they have to attend all three days. But like Shraddha and bachchans they spent few hours and left.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Can we change the topic to who wasn’t invited or why they didn’t come whether they insider or not 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Daebak

Salman ke bhaiyo/behno/BIL ko tak nahi bulaya (atleast I didnt see them) toh uske movie me 10 min ka role karne wali harr ladki ko thodi bulayengesmiley37

As for Shweta, no TV actor has been invited, even if they had been I dont think Shweta will make it to the list. Maybe more people who are missing here will be invited for the wedding. 

his niece was there but I guess low key here’s the pic. Maybe his sister n hubby came too. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4HBSK0ubSr/?igsh=MXRsazd1OWVjN2pkNg==

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

PC was invited she couldn’t attend and thank god for that 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Let’s start the listsmiley36

Kartik

Kriti

mrunal 

tripti

Priyanka chopra

Malaika Arora

Kangana

Ayushman 

Raj Kumar Rao 

Vidyut 

Nora 

Palak Tiwari 

or is it you have to be very rich to be invited or belong to Bollywood family? I am very surprised.

Maybe PC is close only to Isha? 
PC did make it Isha’s Holi bash..

https://x.com/etimes/status/1768663445442904298?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

may bad, I got to know she either was busy at work or didn’t receive the air ticket and hotel accommodation. I will believe busy working lol