Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

I have more important things to remember in my life Munna šŸ˜…

ha bus ab to yehi bology smiley37
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ha bus ab to yehi bology smiley37

Masroof logon ki masroofiyat tum kya jano Munna babu

Originally posted by: sharaban

Now who is that new person who raped her after sky, salman, arbaaz, shatru, shatru's wife and sonakshi ? šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

Tanya ji...I can't believe that we defended this person in BB....you , me , Munna and I think Nishu....smiley18

This girl needs serious help...She is not well.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Tanya ji...I can't believe that we defended this person in BB....you , me , Munna and I think Nishu....smiley18

Yeah I know....she was still problematic in BB as well, but not to that extent.

There are videos of her where she is abusing and almost assaulting police men in the police station itself, and a shopkeeper in his store....

She needs intensive treatment, otherwise......... I sincerely hope it will not be too late for her dear ones.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched the insta videos that were posted here. Then looked her up on YouTube. OMG. She has SEVERE mental illness. There are so many videos and she's having a psychotic meltdown in each. She's definitely schizophrenic She does need help but it looks like she's past the stage where it can be controlled with medication. I get why her family is reluctant to institutionalise her. She'd be a very difficult inmate ,they'll have to use force on her a lot and psych facilities in India are notorious for abusing patients ,even sexually. Once she goes in that would be it. They could trick her into therapy but I'm sure they've tried. In one of the videos where she gives graphic details of how she was r worded by Poonam ? or her aides there's a female voice in the background ( maybe her mother ) " Tere chillane se kya hoga ". In another one she swears and describes the same thing in a moving bus . So its clearly not an act. And nobody in their right mind so to speak would say these things about Salman knowing how fragile his ego is.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail

About Malaika " Bh##de mein bhar bhar ke silicon daalne ke baad bhi koi nahi tikta " LOL The way she mimics Salman .

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Nah I donā€™t think she can hurt anyone. Itā€™s crazy she has been Abusing Malala like crazy but just last year met her & posted a pic with her. I wonder what exactly she suffers from https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyM4JlVLSbB/?igsh=NzdveDI3MTFjaTR0

She could definitely hurt Malaika.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Umm Sanju was the main host for season 5 and Sallu used to come occasionally. I think she was fine in that season but now when I recall she showed signs of being mentally unwell at that time too, itā€™s just that they werenā€™t so obvious or in your face, while I developed a soft corner for her since she used to genuinely get bullied by Pooja Bediā€™s group and because of her eccentric nature she was misunderstood a lot as well, but now that I think about it, she used to show same paranoia about people ganging up on her and not letting her shine at that time too, like the same rants that she does in her YouTube videos as well, so itā€™s the same behavioural pattern she showed ages ago when she was fine in publicā€™s eye. In fact of whatever I have watched in her YouTube videos, she has made grave accusations on so many BW celebs, at first I was a little concerned for her, but then quickly realised that sheā€™s mentally unwell since she used to change sounds in those videos and relentlessly abused everyone she was talking about, itā€™s like she talked like two different people in the same video, must be a serious mental disorder. And look at her talking nonsense here as well, I mean who would invite her? Who would try to sabotage her non existing career which she keeps on harping about in her videos. She has numerous times accused Sonakshi and her family of doing black magic on her and torturing her, has accused Salman and his brothers of sexually assaulting her, and these are some of the videos I have watched a long time ago. So no idea how sheā€™s faring nowadays and which new people she has made her target now. Sounds like Kangana on steroids tbh. The things she says make no sense and are too unrealistic for anyone to believe. She is not well and needs to go see a shrink or something.

She was confrontational from the start ,on BB. Very entitled. I remember her staring at some contestant for a whole minute. It was scary. It's possible the makers of the show knew she was mentally unstable and thought of milking it but compared to other seasons, her What Is This Behaviour Episode wasn't that bad. They should have brought her back when that OM guy was throwing pee on everyone.

Pooja Bedi and Lakshmi Tripathi provoked her plenty. I don't remember what Mehek was like or who the guy contestants were.

Come to think of it ,yes the same stuff but dialed down. She was always paranoid about somebody messing with her autonomy. So while she's clearly delusional it's possible she was actually sexually abused, and that coupled with grandiosity, and paranoia from the bullying from school( if that's true ) must have spiralled into what's going on with her now.

It wouldn't be too wild to wonder if Shatrughan Sinha was ever inappropriate with her . That's not to say anything she says about Poonam or Sonakshi is true but when you run it through a sieve it's ...you know.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What do you mean ā€œCanā€™t believe we defendedā€ smiley22 Come on now she was genuinely targeted and was made fun of by PB and her group in the house from day 1. So she genuinely deserved all the support she got that time. Yes she has completely lost the plot now & is definitely suffering from something but that doesnā€™t mean she is a bad person because from what I saw in bb5 she was super sweet & nice

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

She was confrontational from the start ,on BB. Very entitled. I remember her staring at some contestant for a whole minute. It was scary. It's possible the makers of the show knew she was mentally unstable and thought of milking it but compared to other seasons, her What Is This Behaviour Episode wasn't that bad. They should have brought her back when that OM guy was throwing pee on everyone.

Pooja Bedi and Lakshmi Tripathi provoked her plenty. I don't remember what Mehek was like or who the guy contestants were.

Come to think of it ,yes the same stuff but dialed down. She was always paranoid about somebody messing with her autonomy. So while she's clearly delusional it's possible she was actually sexually abused, and that coupled with grandiosity, and paranoia from the bullying from school( if that's true ) must have spiralled into what's going on with her now.

It wouldn't be too wild to wonder if Shatrughan Sinha was ever inappropriate with her . That's not to say anything she says about Poonam or Sonakshi is true but when you run it through a sieve it's ...you know.

Nah they do complete medical evaluation before allowing a contestant to enter. She might be in early stages of her illness that time maybe thatā€™s why medical team couldnā€™t grasp her Schizophrenia that time. Also, yes she was confrontational but itā€™s because the other group specifically pooja bedi used to target her. Itā€™s crazy how everyone is blaming her now coz of her weak mental state, completing forgetting how she was targeted in that house, which might have been one of contributing factors to her deteriorating mental health. SAD.

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 1 months ago