Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Didn't she accuse Sonakshi and her mother of beating her with a broom or something ?

She has accused people of a lot of things. She sounds absolutely insane in all those videos. I am pretty sure she’s mentally ill and isn’t getting the help she needs. On the verge of getting crazy and it’s a pity since I did like her back then in Bigg Boss. She did show signs of being weird in that season too though.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

She has accused people of a lot of things. She sounds absolutely insane in all those videos. I am pretty sure she’s mentally ill and isn’t getting the help she needs. On the verge of getting crazy and it’s a pity since I did like her back then in Bigg Boss. She did show signs of being weird in that season too though.

She was my fav in bb5 & for sure she was fine during that season. Yes she was a bit weird but definitely not what she is rn. I remember watching some clip of her where she was abusing her own mother. I wonder why her family doesn’t help her now, coz she clearly in not right state of mind.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

If she's actually ill it's quite sad. I watched a video during the lockdown where she mentioned the Sonakshi thing and something about her neighbours. Then there was Payal Rohatgi who was totally faking hysteria for attention from her target audience. So it was confusing. Pooja didn't seem alright when she was on Big Boss. Not the broom and dustpan thing but her attitude in general was confrontational and she seemed paranoid. She's probably cut her family off or they her but they wouldn't be able to do much anyway unless she has a major psychotic meltdown. How was she with Salman during the weekend episodes ? I don't remember much from that season.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She was my fav in bb5 & for sure she was fine during that season. Yes she was a bit weird but definitely not what she is rn. I remember watching some clip of her where she was abusing her own mother. I wonder why her family doesn’t help her now, coz she clearly in not right state of mind.

She once abused her deceased father as well in one of her videos.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If she's actually ill it's quite sad. I watched a video during the lockdown where she mentioned the Sonakshi thing and something about her neighbours. Then there was Payal Rohatgi who was totally faking hysteria for attention from her target audience. So it was confusing. Pooja didn't seem alright when she was on Big Boss. Not the broom and dustpan thing but her attitude in general was confrontational and she seemed paranoid. She's probably cut her family off or they her but they wouldn't be able to do much anyway unless she has a major psychotic meltdown. How was she with Salman during the weekend episodes ? I don't remember much from that season.

Salman used to side her initially, but started ignoring her later on when found same behavioral pattern of hers.

Sunjay Dutt always supported her when he took over Salman for a few WKW episodes due to Salman's film commitments.

Pooja stated in BB she had a history of people bullying her during her academics' days. She used to take psychiatrist' pills as well to calm her down, during that BB season.

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Salman used to side her initially, but started ignoring her later on when found same behavioral pattern of hers.

Sunjay Dutt always supported her when he took over Salman for a few WKW episodes due to Salmon's film commitments.

Pooja stated she had a history of bullying during her academics. She used to take pills as well to class her down, during the BB episodes.

Wow that's sad.

Oh yes Sanjay used to host it for a while. I guess he was good at it.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

can someone not send her to a hospital? i have unfortunately come across her instagram and i am not joking..it is scary AF

she is dangerous to be roaming around..for herself and others..i am afraid she may actually hurt sonakshi or malaika if she ever sees them..someone should take action..what about her family or friends..?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9I8p9CprQV/?igsh=MTNkbTdrMXQ1dTU5Mw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8TSeo8OAgX/?igsh=MTE2dW80cTR1YnoxOQ==

infinity101 thumbnail

Umm Sanju was the main host for season 5 and Sallu used to come occasionally. I think she was fine in that season but now when I recall she showed signs of being mentally unwell at that time too, it’s just that they weren’t so obvious or in your face, while I developed a soft corner for her since she used to genuinely get bullied by Pooja Bedi’s group and because of her eccentric nature she was misunderstood a lot as well, but now that I think about it, she used to show same paranoia about people ganging up on her and not letting her shine at that time too, like the same rants that she does in her YouTube videos as well, so it’s the same behavioural pattern she showed ages ago when she was fine in public’s eye. In fact of whatever I have watched in her YouTube videos, she has made grave accusations on so many BW celebs, at first I was a little concerned for her, but then quickly realised that she’s mentally unwell since she used to change sounds in those videos and relentlessly abused everyone she was talking about, it’s like she talked like two different people in the same video, must be a serious mental disorder. And look at her talking nonsense here as well, I mean who would invite her? Who would try to sabotage her non existing career which she keeps on harping about in her videos. She has numerous times accused Sonakshi and her family of doing black magic on her and torturing her, has accused Salman and his brothers of sexually assaulting her, and these are some of the videos I have watched a long time ago. So no idea how she’s faring nowadays and which new people she has made her target now. Sounds like Kangana on steroids tbh. The things she says make no sense and are too unrealistic for anyone to believe. She is not well and needs to go see a shrink or something.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

can someone not send her to a hospital? i have unfortunately come across her instagram and i am not joking..it is scary AF

she is dangerous to be roaming around..for herself and others..i am afraid she may actually hurt sonakshi or malaika if she ever sees them..someone should take action..what about her family or friends..?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9I8p9CprQV/?igsh=MTNkbTdrMXQ1dTU5Mw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8TSeo8OAgX/?igsh=MTE2dW80cTR1YnoxOQ==

She’s deranged dude! Seriously needs some help!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

She once abused her deceased father as well in one of her videos.

Yeah i remember watching that where she said he is responsible for her to come in contact with Sinha family smiley18