Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Durga pujo near me 🙂

IMG-20241012-WA0038.jpg

Some more pujo nearby

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Today is our youngest member's birthday, our dearest Abhinav! Someone born before us and is the cutest, sweetest, most loving, caring and most intelligent little kid in town, here he comes, donning another year to his life and happy and smiling always!! Happiest birthday dearest Abhi, be blessed always!!smiley27smiley27smiley27

Thank you, Vimaa for all these lovely birthday wishes for little Abhi. He is gifted to me by Rainbow.smiley1We are always grateful to you for your love and affection. smiley27

Thank You Gif - IceGif

Avyakta thumbnail

You mean the world to me, dearest Abhismiley31smiley31smiley31, your innocent but highly intelligent talk is often conveyed by your mom who considers you the apple of her eyes and the star in her life! Our lives too, may God always keep his Hand on you and bless and protect you always!smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

This contains: #BEAUTY ,#REALATIONSHIPS #Fashion #Outfits #SUMMER Outfits #Animals

Your greeting cards will make him very happy Vimaa. I will show him all these posts. It will be a pleasant surprise for him in the evening.smiley31

Thank you Vimaa.smiley31

Oh Thanks GIFs | TenorThank You Cute GIFs | GIFDB.comThank you.! - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy Birthday, Abhinav💜🩵💕🌟🌺 May God bless you with good education, health, culture, wealth, and happiness. smiley27smiley10Love you dear, my cute baby. Muvahsmiley27

Happy Birthday Abhinav GIFs - Download on Funimada.comHappy Birthday Abhinav GIFs - Download on Funimada.comHappy Birthday Abhinav GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

Happy Birthday Cake For Abhinav Birthday Wishes And Images

Thank you Madi, he is your blessing. Love you . My blessings to kids.smiley31smiley27

thank you - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends 🌅 ☕

Wishing you a birthday filled with sugar candies and marshmallows. A very happy birthday to the sweetest little boy I know.

Congratulations on your big day! May God shower all his blessings on your birthday. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Abhinav smiley40

Have a good day 💞smiley31

Thank you Padmaja for the love and blessings. Love you.smiley31

230 Best Thank You!! (Gifs) ideas | thank you, thankful, thank you images

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 22 hours ago

Good morning!

Hope all good with everyone! Have a lovely day ahead, be happy always!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Good morning rainbow friends, Have a nice day.smiley31

790 Best Good morning inspirational quotes ideas | good ...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

Hope all good with everyone! Have a lovely day ahead, be happy always!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

900+ Good Morning Quotes ideas in 2024 | good morning quotes, morning quotes, morning greetings quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy to see Avi greeting us all. I hope they enjoyed Abhi's birthday and gifted the kids well. smiley4

I hope, Padma is fine and Nado is doing well. Waiting to see her smiley face. smiley4

Good Morning Images With Heart Quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy to see Avi greeting us all. I hope they enjoyed Abhi's birthday and gifted the kids well. smiley4

I hope, Padma is fine and Nado is doing well. Waiting to see her smiley face. smiley4

Good Morning Images With Heart Quotes

I am good Madhu, these days the weather became chilly, though sunny. No warmth outside.