Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Nado for the good words. smiley31 I hope your place is away from summer heat now. Take good care of yourself. smiley27

100 Inspirational Quotes That Will Make You Love Life Again - LifeHack

Hello Madi smiley31

Unfortunately, it is still warm. There is no refresh in the announcement either. It will soon be three full months without rain. There is no end to this heat, as far as I can see. smiley5

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Yes Nado, we had an enjoyable festival, went to Iskcon temple, had a traditional feast at home with family n friends and the vibes were happy and warm! Today is the rest day after all the hectic activities.

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

It is the most beautiful fatigue, Vibha. Sharing time and joy with family is priceless.smiley4

nn027 thumbnail

Tomorrow I will be celebrating my cousin's eighteenth birthday, and the day after tomorrow I will be "recovering" smiley4

I wish you a nice new daysmiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rainbow friends, have a nice day. smiley31

Italian Rose – Eucalypt Co.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Madi smiley31

Unfortunately, it is still warm. There is no refresh in the announcement either. It will soon be three full months without rain. There is no end to this heat, as far as I can see. smiley5

Good morning Nado, have a cool day. smiley31

This year, the weather is playing with our nerves, all seasons are erratic, please take good care of yourself. smiley31

Enjoy the birthday party, just forget about calories and weight gain. You are deriving togetherness with your cousins, that gives immense happiness, that is more important. smiley4

Indian flowers that are considered sacred for Pujas | EconomicTimes

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Enjoy the celebrations Nado, simply love family get togethers n dressing up for occasions, thinking what outfit to wear, matching accessories, footwear, little pleasures that are so liberating for a female!

Have a great day ahead everyone, keep well always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, Vibha, have a cool day. smiley31

20 Tropical Flowers to Grow in Your Garden or Indoors

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Good morning, rainbow friends. Have a nice day.smiley31

Good Morning Nature

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

It is the most beautiful fatigue, Vibha. Sharing time and joy with family is priceless.smiley4

Good morning our cute baby.smiley27 How are you doing? I hope the summer heat is reduced to ease your lives now. smiley31

Pin by Okutow on おっは | Good morning nature images, Good morning nature, Morning pictures

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Enjoy the celebrations Nado, simply love family get togethers n dressing up for occasions, thinking what outfit to wear, matching accessories, footwear, little pleasures that are so liberating for a female!

Have a great day ahead everyone, keep well always!

Good morning, Vibha, have a cool weekend. smiley31

Good Morning Nature. - Good morning Nature | Facebook