Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

Not just a man but also the male lead. So no matter what he does, if he goes back home to the female lead, every mistake will be justified and forgiven. smiley36

True

When Armaan was in love with Ruhi he was the worst ML a cheater n Not at all Important Can be replaced any moment as Anyday AA can come for FL because Only FL matters

But the moment he realised his Love for FL n said he didn't Love Ruhi He became the Best ML of yrkkh Infact It was Actually Ruhi who harassed Armaan n he was the bechara victim of Monster Ruhi's harassment

The way ML's all previous Two timing actions with both Ru-Ab n betrayal is being justified by turning him into a bechara smiley29

Originally posted by: Rishma1

But the moment he realised his Love for FL

for me it goes like, "the moment he became FL's puppy or chamcha 🤣

when two individuals in love you don't take permission of other one, you have a mature discussion but here clearly arman has no stand of himself now, pehle hi spineless tha ab to spine naam ki kuch cheez hi ni bachii...

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsShonali

Abhira did not have the same trauma or even 20% of it as Ruhi did.

She lost her mother after spending so much time with her while Ruhi lost her mother when she was a child and then heard and believed when the adults said that it was her Maasi's fault. Her Poppy left her along with her brother Abhir. She has PTSD and abandonment issues which Abhira does not. Of course, the loss of a parent is always traumatic but Ruhi was a child left alone by people she loved and those who stayed with her didn't do a thing about her trauma.

@bold - One reason is abandonment issues. Second being we don't know why she chose to go back. And Ruhi alone is not responsible for making Rohit's life miserable. Rohit too made the wrong choice of running away.

Really?? And by which scale we are supposed to measure that? I dont want to measure people's trauma but since u have said it let me tell u few things. Ruhi despite being wrong, despite doing idiotic acts always had people by her side. Now she is herself choosing to ignore all those and focussing only on her umeed. Her choice. And if you are having mental health issues then get a proper professional help na. Just bcz she had traumatic childhood that doesnt give her right to manipulate people and be the reason of other's misery.Abhira has seen the worst during Ar Ru wedding preparations. But the difference here is Abhira is shown as a fighter and Ruhi projects herself to an Abla nari just like Manisha said on the other day.

Yeah the reason of her returning to Poddar house is still not revealed. But I wonder if that reason is to again shamelessly pursue her umeed and seperate two people who love each other unconditionally, would she be justified due to her unstable thought process?

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as i said it's an example and i am just saying the reactions of ppl for a scenario can be different.

One person will take time other will not. I am not comparing zoya and ruhi here. I am just saying zoya and adi reacted differently for same news. Similarly a person need not react same way we want him to react. In the end if you do not want to agree you can disagree and move on. I just put an example that everyone may not think like us.

Yes just like Adi and Zoya reacted to situations differently here also Ruhi and Armaan dealt with their past life differently. Armaan despite being bashed in every possible manner concentrated on the positive things. He didnt blame Ruhi even for once and he honestly tried to win Abhira's trust back and thats why he is gaining support from audience. Whereas Ruhi is not doing anything which can be termed as sensible and thats why she is getting backlashes.
Edited by Lissagreg - 2 months ago
Chaotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lissagreg

Yes just like Adi and Zoya reacted to situations differently here also Ruhi and Armaan dealt with their past life differently. Armaan despite being bashed in every possible manner concentrated on the positive things. He didnt blame Ruhi even for once and he honestly tried to win his love back and thats why he is gaining support from audience. And Ruhi is not doing anything which can be termed as sensible and thats why she is getting backlashes.

he did not blamed ruhi as he replaced her with ab what will he blame her about for not having SR with rohith? She waited for him and trusted his all words and he left her on altar. Why will he blame

He married abhira

He loved abhira

He promised ruhi

He rejected manav

He left ruhi.

Armaan has nothing to blame as he found immediate happiness

Why ruhi is trying to move on she is pursuing her career yes she still feels armaan may come back but that does not make her lusty. As how abhira went and proposed armaan and i saw a clip where she said she will forever love armaan when he was marrying ruhi. Is she not lusty then ? I have seen ppl arguing that abhira is not lusty as it's her thought as long as she is not implementing it she is okay to grieve for her lost love. she was thinking about loving armaan who was clearly marrying someone else and armaan never promised ab that they will continue this marriage. Ab and ar relation was 1 year old but she fell in love may be 2 months back?

Then how ruhi is wrong in remembering her ex who clearly left her after Making her believe for an year he loves her and he will never replace her in his life and damage he has done to her is more. Neither he let ruhi move on by rejecting manav and assuring her he loves her. Nor he acknowledged that he never loved her and gave her false hopes.

If abhira can take time to fall out of love how ppl are expecting to ruhi to immediately move on from armaan. She will take time as it's itv and she is the only one who is bringing drama in the show as currently leads are actinv like love sick puppies..

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Chaotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

he did not blamed ruhi as he replaced her with ab what will he blame her about for not having SR with rohith? She waited for him and trusted his all words and he left her on altar. Why will he blame

He married abhira

He loved abhira

He promised ruhi

He rejected manav

He left ruhi.

Why ruhi is trying to move on she is pursuing her career yes she still feels armaan may come back but that does not make her lusty. As how abhira went and proposed armaan and i saw a clip where she said she will forever love armaan when he was marrying ruhi. Is she not lusty then ? As she was thinking about loving armaan who was clearly marrying someone else.

If abhira can take time to fall out of love how ppl are expecting to ruhi to immediately move on from rohith. She will take time as it's itv.

I'm not calling Ruhi lusty here.

But wanted to add a few pointers...

• Armaan said to Ruhi that there is no "beech ka rasta" between them.
  • Armaan told Ruhi that he is not saying okay to this marriage out of love but for the family.
  • When he rejected Manav, he mentioned that they wouldn't be compatible. He didn't really say that he rejected Manav because he was planning to marry her. Also, the only reason he went to even see Manav was Ruhi. She couldn't say to dadisa that she didn't want to marry Manav. So, she randomly pushed that responsibility of saying no to Manav to Armaan.

I just wish Ruhi trusted Armaan's words whenever he spoke the truth too.

Edited by Chaotic - 2 months ago
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ceyy

for me it goes like, "the moment he became FL's puppy or chamcha 🤣

when two individuals in love you don't take permission of other one, you have a mature discussion but here clearly arman has no stand of himself now, pehle hi spineless tha ab to spine naam ki kuch cheez hi ni bachii...

Completely Agree and this is even accepted by FL solos on X app There they openly expressed that Armaan is a green flag ML Only till he is a simp for FL otherwise they want another ML for FL

Armaansa was a forever Coward spineless Man n he continues to prove the same I really Wonder what does Ruhi even see in this toffeemaan to be so obsessed with him No charm No personality No sense of humor No Individuality No courage Nothing except Maybe his profession even that he is now unemployed

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaotic

I'm not calling Ruhi lusty here.

But wanted to add a few pointers...

• Armaan said to Ruhi that there is no "beech ka rasta" between them.
  • Armaan told Ruhi that he is not saying okay to this marriage out of love but for the family.
  • When he rejected Manav, he mentioned that they wouldn't be compatible. He didn't really say that he rejected Manav because he was planning to marry her. Also, the only reason he went to even see Manav was Ruhi. She couldn't say to dadisa that she didn't want to marry Manav. So, she randomly pushed that responsibility of saying no to Manav to Armaan.

I just wish Ruhi trusted Armaan's words whenever he spoke the truth too.

he should clarify. He should clearly tell her he loves ab.

Rather his dialogues were more like ruhi deserves better for manav case.

No beech ka rasta does not mean he does not love her it may mean he is reluctant because of his family.

During marriage he clealrly said we are compatible and saath main milke sab sambhalenge he never said he loves ab or he is not happy.

Thaali ek haath se nahi bajthi. If ruhi was performing duet dance armaan was holding her.

If ruhi was talking to armaan he was responding in a positive way.

If ruhi was pushing him for divorce he never said he will not divorce rather he said not now.

So obviously unless makers make him speak properly both ruhi and armaan are responsible for all the things that happened in the past.

1199684 thumbnail

He married abhira

He loved abhira

He promised ruhi

He rejected manav

He left ruhi.

Why ruhi is trying to move on she is pursuing her career yes she still feels armaan may come back but that does not make her lusty. As how abhira went and proposed armaan and i saw a clip where she said she will forever love armaan when he was marrying ruhi. Is she not lusty then ? As she was thinking about loving armaan who was clearly marrying someone else.

If abhira can take time to fall out of love how ppl are expecting to ruhi to immediately move on from armaan. She will take time as it's itv and she is the only one who is bringing drama in the show as currently leads are actinv like love sick puppies..

Oh wow.. Yeah everything is done by Armaan? Now what about Ruhi's brain? Did she rent it to someone? Why couldnt she trust the person whom she claimed to love so much? Armaan was bound by family. Ruhi was not. She could have talked with her family and halt her marriage with Rohit. And sad fact is that Armaan is himself not recognising how he has been emotionally manipulated and guilt driven by that woman..I wish he does someday.Before Rohit's disapperance too Ar told Ruhi to move on in her life and what did she do? She kept herself busy in putting kaala teeka to her brother in law and adoring his handsomeness.

Ofcourse Ruhi is bringing drama.But that drama is not anything positive. You may find leads as love sick puppies but many people love them and when a third person continuosly try to indulge in their matters what else she can get other than backlashes??

Edited by Lissagreg - 2 months ago