Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Armaan asked for permission and Ab had addressed that, and its perfectly fine coz Armaan and Abhira also had their fights, Yes he told Rohit he cant forget, but in two days u cant love also, you realize when you stay with someone, and Swarna did tell Ruhi to focus on your marriage, one year is sufficient, to get to know each other, that happened,

If you actually ask me what was at fault was telling Ruhi about his deal marriage, she would have thought Ruhi will think otherwise, would have been better,

all four went wrong i say. First is knowing ar as rohit brother ruhi could have said no to shadi but ar told marry my brother I will keep you in heart. Next is ruhi saying swarna i will stay near ar marrying rohit. Even though she lost love she can see Karke. So ahe thought ar won't marry anyone. Cringe started there only. Next is the deal which the fl made for her convenience. Why didn't she go then. Rohit who listened all words went away wo fighting for anything what he wanted. If he told everyone there then only this issue could sort. Ar went told deal to ruhi because ruhi questioned how did he marry. 2 days love dragged for one year almost with lots of nonsense. Rohit wanted them together. Why did he come back then. So he thought he gave time till now and he can have his everything back. If abhira went away wo loving him ruhi ar could have married. If rohit came back also what will dadi do then. It's same situation. Knowingly loving a person and marrying other is the inviting troubles aa byl mujhe maar types. Let all suffocate in their insecurities. Brothers bond won't set unless ruhi accepts rohit totally. Family is divided into parts for supporting the two couples. Everything is destruction .if they all do ghumar at a place together happily as if nothing happened we get nausea seeing them gigling ogling in cross. 😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I am gonna be slightly anti what I have been reading on the discussion portal so please no coming for me aggressively, I am more than happy about a healthy discussion. And apologies for long post.

In the Ruhi Armaan story, both were equally at fault and equally not wrong I feel. Armaan went all overboard to show his love for Ruhi and to say to both Ruhi and Rohit that he can't move on from her, while Ruhi also rushed into a 2 day relationship and believed someone who refused to speak up for her. But in both their cases, they have been deprived of parental love their childhood. From Ruhi's pov, she lost her father before she was born.

In case of Armaan, he only saw conditional love and here was a girl who was ready to love him without him being someone for her. Everything till the minute Ruhi and Armaan got married, everything was okay, very normal, but once they got married, Armaan should have stopped saying he will never love another and Ruhi should have stopped asking for Armaan's time. Two personally insecure people in love, caused all this, doesn't make one a hero and one a villian.

After Rohit supposedly passed away, Ruhi was holding on to the love Armaan claimed to have for her, and when he repeatedly kept saying he is only with Abhira for 1 year, she wasn't wrong in assuming that after that, maybe they'll get their chance since Rohit is no more. She was living in the concept of maybe that wasn't the right time, and when family asked about their marriage, Armaan still never spoke up about it not being right or anything. He loves on extreme ends, so when his love for Abhira he realized, he didn't once thing about how wrong he was doing with Ruhi and he didn't even see that love till Abhira confessed, and after that, nothing mattered.. he only felt bad for himself and Abhira, I might have missed it but I never saw a honest regret at what he did with Ruhi for a year by making her live in false hopes while he happily and easily moved on. Ruhi had wanted to move forward with Rohit, right before he disappeared, so her assumption that maybe that was fate isn't completely wrong either, don't we look for signs in life to validate our decisions? Ruhi kept looking for them after Rohit came back also because again from her pov, she saw Armaan very quickly move on to Abhira, so she figured that is also something fleeting since he has told her for last 1 year it is her only he can ever love. In her brain, Armaan and her relationship has been there for a year, surviving circumstances that had separated them.

Rohit and Abhira for me are not in this story to be honest. Rohit was a normal arranged marriage guy who dreamt of a happy married life and was very understanding of his wife needing time and Abhira herself was very clear she wanted nothing to do with Armaan. I feel a lot of people do keep making her a part of story because they loved Abhinav and she is is his daughter, but in Armaan Ruhi story, she isn't anywhere or even important. It is what they both did, not a third person.

But what I don't understand, Abhira was very quick to easily forgive Armaan because she loved him, Armaan was very easily able to move on in his love which he also realized a day after Abhira confessed her love, and be happy with Abhira because she loved him, but Ruhi cannot be swayed by something and want to give Rohit another chance without wanting a man who has now repeatedly ditched her? Nobody even wants to assume that could be the case, Chachi is telling her she is a problem, Abhira is happy the divorce is happening and saying so to Armaan, audience is convinced Ruhi has a plan while nothing of that sorts has even been shown yet, but somehow in the end, only Ruhi is the one who did everything wrong because Armaan is Abhira's love? Abhira forgave Armaan hiding about Ruhi within a matter of days, Rohit never even talked and vanished, and when he came back, he only insulted Ruhi over it, but yet Armaan is bechara for how Rohit is talking to him and Ruhi deserves it?

I feel this is where indian tv has managed an amazing thing, they have managed to turn all women who aren't the main lead of the show or aren't the members of the main lead is mahaan group, to seem manipulative and negative constantly, they don't deserve a chance. If audience and the main lead are so sure of the love the main couple has, why the automatic assumption that Ruhi is bad till she shows she is, as even the Dadisa in the show said?

Ruhi, Rohit, Armaan and Abhira are all victims of Ruhi and Armaan not behaving their actual age but rather their emotionally immature age, but the fact that Armaan is exempted because he is Team Abhira and romancing her but Ruhi is automatically villian because she isn't, feels very unfair to her for me. I would love if DKP for a change shows something progressive and shows Ruhi and Rohit actually happily moving forward in their lives and giving their arranged marriage a shot. Ruhi has been shown a very caring and nice person who has run to the aid of whom she thought were strangers multiple times, and Rohit has also been shown a nice guy who is wounded, they deserve happiness of their own.

Edited out gen#3 discussions

Every action is a reaction. I can accept Abhira isn't part of this mess but Rohit is, he was the one that was lie to by Ruhi and Armaan. Arrange marriage is normal thing and most married then fall in love later. That would've applied if Ruhi didn't married Rohit to be close to Armaan. Abhimaan marriage wasn't conventional it was due to circumstance but Ro & Ru was real. I don't remember Armaan ever saying again that he'll never love another after Ro & Ru engagement plus that's not even what he said but I'll let it go. He never even told Ruhi I love you, she did over and over. The many time Ru asked him if he loves Abhira and he'll say no and is one year deal shaadi. When family asked Armaan and ruhi to get married Ar should've been firm and taking more then 24 hours then to agree while he watch Ab leave his life. He agree to shaadi, then tell Ru his feelings has changed. Ru had woman intuition that Ar didn't love her anymore, and even those that are close to her told her what her eyes and heart were saying but still she preceded cause had trust for her love.

@ bold: I don't give 2 s*it who is Ab father but she became part of the story once she married Armaan, regardless if others agree or not. Ro remove himself by leaving but even in his absence he was part of the story. Ruhi was in PH cause of him, they call her bhabhi & bahu because of him.

I don't think Abhira forgive Armaan easily at all, that man was lost and heartbroken for weeks. Seeking forgiveness for not being honest with her. Armaan was in love with Abhira for a long time and hid behind the word zimmedari, gosh that's a word I don't miss hearing in this show. I'm praying to the day Ummed would retire for good.

I'm not going to get into all the reason why Ru, is loathe I don't have time.

@ red: I agree on that

All I'll say now that Ru, had a "epiphany" about giving her marriage to Rohit a chance she sticks to it. We've been shown not once not twice, when she have these self talk like she did at the airport, she goes back to her old familiar habit of Armaan. Rohit deserve respect and love and even ruhi, cause to constantly embarrass yourself for a man that's not checking for you is very painful and for us the audience like me to watch.

Great topic smiley20

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I agree Akshara's choice was Aksharas choice, but Ruhi had all other people around her, If you rem, Ruhi even fought with Abhir while blaming Akshara, Akshara went away coz even she knew Ruhi would not have accepted her untill she knew the truth.

The Goenka's were old enough to address the issue, but they let Ruhi commit mistakes in the name of keeping her happy, that was need to be called out, Swarna knew Ruhi loved Armaan yet she let Ruhi marry Armaan, Ruhi have taken lot of leverage of not having parents, I rem she did not let Armaan leave on Akhara's birthday,

we all know how goenka's are so we all agree that staying with goenka's is equivalent to having no family as neither they help her to heal not they will address her issues.

So staying with them will just give her social security but she will not get things which a parent can give her. Who corrects her when she goes wrong or who spends time with her to address her issue .

So i consider ruhi as orphan but raised by ppl who just obliged to raise her but never had any intention to correct her where as AB had her mumma who can guide her if she goes wrong and also her mumma gave her a goal to become a lawyer. If Ruhi's mumma was alive she would have motivated her to become doctor.

We all know parents will be strict and grand parents will be lenient. Parents never let grandparents to interfere as they tend to cover up childs mistake. Imagine ruhi stayed with careless goenka's who failed miserably to raise karthik's kids only then how we can expect them do something for their grand grand childrens 😂 they are useless 😄 having them is like having nothing 😅

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

we all know how goenka's are so we all agree that staying with goenka's is equivalent to having no family as neither they help her to heal not they will address her issues.

So staying with them will just give her social security but she will not get things which a parent can give her. Who corrects her when she goes wrong or who spends time with her to address her issue .

So i consider ruhi as orphan but raised by ppl who just obliged to raise her but never had any intention to correct her where as AB had her mumma who can guide her if she goes wrong and also her mumma gave her a goal to become a lawyer. If Ruhi's mumma was alive she would have motivated her to become doctor.

We all know parents will be strict and grand parents will be lenient. Parents never let grandparents to interfere as they tend to cover up childs mistake. Imagine ruhi stayed with careless goenka's who failed miserably to raise karthik's kids only then how we can expect them do something for their grand grand childrens 😂 they are useless 😄 having them is like having nothing 😅

In that name taking sympathy is not done, you know what it is said everything is fair in love and war, whatever Ruhi did, if she did half of it at the time of her marriage, I would have supported her, but she never tried, she did not think of Rohit's life, when she said she is marrying Rohit to stay close to Armaan,

If not Abhira, Armaan would have eventually got married, would Ruhi stop that marriage or would have give herself a second chance, Ruhi cannot blame everyone else for her actions. she wanted Armaan to disclose everyone and when Armaan told Abhira knows everthing she spoke to Abhira stating that was destiny, her and armaan being together was destiny,

why cant she accept this destiny now. I dont know how they wish to disclose IR, coz trust me, this have lot of potential but the way Ruhi is going until the entire truth comes out she wont let Abhira get away without blaming her to be AK's daughter. when she knows Ab had nothing to do with her childhood.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

In that name taking sympathy is not done, you know what it is said everything is fair in love and war, whatever Ruhi did, if she did half of it at the time of her marriage, I would have supported her, but she never tried, she did not think of Rohit's life, when she said she is marrying Rohit to stay close to Armaan,

If not Abhira, Armaan would have eventually got married, would Ruhi stop that marriage or would have give herself a second chance, Ruhi cannot blame everyone else for her actions. she wanted Armaan to disclose everyone and when Armaan told Abhira knows everthing she spoke to Abhira stating that was destiny, her and armaan being together was destiny,

why cant she accept this destiny now. I dont know how they wish to disclose IR, coz trust me, this have lot of potential but the way Ruhi is going until the entire truth comes out she wont let Abhira get away without blaming her to be AK's daughter. when she knows Ab had nothing to do with her childhood.

nobody is saying ruhi is right for what she did with rohith. She was wrong the discussion here is ruhi and armaan should get equal treatment as both are responsible for what happened with rohith.

If we can not consider Ruhi's trauma for ruining rohith's life then armaan is wrong who left his love and let her marry rohith when he clearly had a choice prevent this mess and his reasoning is also associated with his insecurities since childhood. If ruhi can not be spared armaan is no doodh ka dhula person.

Even ab for that matter her confessing her love just before the wedding is also not right. No matter what is her mental state is she confessed her love right before the wedding which she sacrificed for vidya and madhav which no one asked for. Everyone is responsible for each others miseries.

Ruhi, armaan and rohith himself is responsible for rohith's miseries

Ab was responsible for her own miseries who never respected her marriage when she was married and even sacrificed it for someone. She considered poddars as case study instead of family. I do not consider ruhi here as if ab was determined to stand up for her love then ruhi is just third person for her.

Ruhi and armaan are responsible for Ruhi's miseries

Abhira, rohith and armaan are responsible for Armaan's miseries. ( rohith for not correcting his brother and letting him continue this nonsense for an year)

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well I don't think ruhi deserves as much bashing as she gets ..she is mentally & emotionally weak & her feelings were fueled by arman for quite some time ...specially when he refused to let her meet some other guy ..n also told her that he will talk to dadisa after his divorce with abhira ..he might be confused all along for ruhi & abhira both but it doesn't make him a pure soul if he realized his mistakes ...

the best outcome of this bakwas track would be that both ruhi & abhira reject him but we know it won't happen. That's the reason I started disliking abhira also & their love story doesn't appeal to me at all...she just keeps changing her stance as per convenience...either u love the guy with all his eccentricities or move on ..sab bakwas karke about self respect, you go bk to the same person , wth are you! Arman at the end of the day is a fickle minded person guided by his family , abhira is no different . Anyways.

We expect ruhi to give up on her one sided obsession coz arman has totally given up on her ..thats what any self respecting girl would do.....but she keeps coming back to armans family with hope of reconciliation ..

Where ruhi is completely & undeniably wrong is how she treats rohit ..that guy is innocent & still in love with her , she should not use him again to get to arman ..that's where we start to feel that she lacks empathy & doesn't deserve to be near arman or poddars...

I don't get this post.Ruhi has eyes on Armaan when Rohit was there too.If you forget that kaala teeka episode, Ruhi imagining Armaan when Rohit Hug her.Even if Ruhi is a emotionally and weak person too,Armaan pressurized her too,Didn't she know Marrying a person to stay near his brother is wrong?Armaan asked Ruhi to marry Rohit for her to live with him happily,not because he wants Ruhi to be with him.If Ruhi has a traumatic past ,Armaan also has one and a conditioned upbringing.He is also a emotionally weak person .I am not saying he is a saint.But blaming Armaan alone him to fuelling her feels don't digest with me .Yeah it's him first promised her he will not have anyone in his heart when she married to his brother.But there are instances he said her to maintain distance between them and also said he can only see her as his brother's wife .He also said we should respect the boundaries in brother in law sister in law relations .If he fuelled her feelings too,she emotionally manipulated him too several times.I still saying I am not justifying Armaan, Whatever happened it's not just alone Armaan's fault.She has a choice to give chance to Rohit or say no to marriage because narrative set that she has Pnanu and pnani who are ready to do anything .If she said she can't do this marriage before a night before marriage too,they would have stopped her marriage with Rohit.Even Swarna warned her not to go with this wedding.As I said Ruhi is not that 6 year old kid now to not realize it's wrong to marry a person to stay near othe person.There is also a reason Ruhi gets the bashing .Armaan is getting called out for his actions by other characters, But Ruhi is not.Ruhi is getting full support for her mistakes.The elders in both houses blame Abhira and Armaan for theirs and Ruhi s mistakes too.But Ruhi will never get blamed for her mistakes.Armaan did full stop to what he was doing,But Ruhi still doing same mistakes and not getting called out

Also why won't Ruhi gets bashed ,when she behaved sweetly with Armaan who left her at altar,broke her heart,But try to hurt Abhira with her words still.She was so rude to Abhira ,when Abhira has no knowledge about her and Armaan.on the other side She regrets to save Rohit because he becomes one more hurdle on her way to Armaan.She herself dint take stand when poddars insulted her Pnanu but remain silent but shouts at Abhira who spoke for him.you expected her to protect her self respect?.She blamed Rohit for running away,blaming Abhira to come btwn her and Armaan,not once called out Armaan the one you said fuelled her feelings and still want him.

Isn't Abhira love Armaan with all his eccentricities?From current narrative I understood that only.first she thought he cheated her.its truth.But when he made it up for her andshe feels his love is genuine,what's problem in going back to him.its not he cheated her in an original marriage and after saying he love her.whatever he did,it was when they were in a deal marriage. self-respect ki bhashan wo kaveri ko diya tha and living in the outhouse.i dislike that and also dislike she change stances frequently.

Edited by elizamerin - 2 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: itsShonali

Abhira did not have the same trauma or even 20% of it as Ruhi did.

She lost her mother after spending so much time with her while Ruhi lost her mother when she was a child and then heard and believed when the adults said that it was her Maasi's fault. Her Poppy left her along with her brother Abhir. She has PTSD and abandonment issues which Abhira does not. Of course, the loss of a parent is always traumatic but Ruhi was a child left alone by people she loved and those who stayed with her didn't do a thing about her trauma.

@bold - One reason is abandonment issues. Second being we don't know why she chose to go back. And Ruhi alone is not responsible for making Rohit's life miserable. Rohit too made the wrong choice of running away.

Abhira had only her mother in these whole world.only family she had .And that mother was shot infront of her eyes.There are high chances of trauma when your most loved one did die like that at most unexpected time that too infront of her.Ruhi still dint saw how her mother died .still Ruhi can have trauma and abandonment issues her Pnanu and pnani was there with her whole life, otherwise they should show these people don't care for her.They never showed anything like that.Abhira lost only person she had.if Ruhi can have trauma why can't Abhira have?If we have our parents with us for 22 or 30 years,is it enough for us?The day Akshara died , Abhira became alone in this day.Thats enough for having trauma.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I don't get this post.Ruhi has eyes on Armaan when Rohit was there too.If you forget that kaala teeka episode, Ruhi imagining Armaan when Rohit Hug her.Even if Ruhi is a emotionally and weak person too,Armaan pressurized her too,Didn't she know Marrying a person to stay near his brother is wrong?Armaan asked Ruhi to marry Rohit for her to live with him happily,not because he wants Ruhi to be with him.If Ruhi has a traumatic past ,Armaan also has one and a conditioned upbringing.He is also a emotionally weak person .I am not saying he is a saint.But blaming Armaan alone him to fuelling her feels don't digest with me .Yeah it's him first promised her he will not have anyone in his heart when she married to his brother.But there are instances he said her to maintain distance between them and also said he can only see her as his brother's wife .He also said we should respect the boundaries in brother in law sister in law relations .If he fuelled her feelings too,she emotionally manipulated him too several times.I still saying I am not justifying Armaan, Whatever happened it's not just alone Armaan's fault.She has a choice to give chance to Rohit or say no to marriage because narrative set that she has Pnanu and pnani who are ready to do anything .If she said she can't do this marriage before a night before marriage too,they would have stopped her marriage with Rohit.Even Swarna warned her not to go with this wedding.As I said Ruhi is not that 6 year old kid now to not realize it's wrong to marry a person to stay near othe person.There is also a reason Ruhi gets the bashing .Armaan is getting called out for his actions by other characters, But Ruhi is not.Ruhi is getting full support for her mistakes.The elders in both houses blame Abhira and Armaan for theirs and Ruhi s mistakes too.But Ruhi will never get blamed for her mistakes.Armaan did full stop to what he was doing,But Ruhi still doing same mistakes and not getting called out

Also why won't Ruhi gets bashed ,when she behaved sweetly with Armaan who left her at altar,broke her heart,But try to hurt Abhira with her words still.She was so rude to Abhira ,when Abhira has no knowledge about her and Armaan.on the other side She regrets to save Rohit because he becomes one more hurdle on her way to Armaan.She herself dint take stand when poddars insulted her Pnanu but remain silent but shouts at Abhira who spoke for him.you expected her to protect her self respect?.She blamed Rohit for running away,blaming Abhira to come btwn her and Armaan,not once called out Armaan the one you said fuelled her feelings and still want him.

Isn't Abhira love Armaan with all his eccentricities?From current narrative I understood that only.first she thought he cheated her.its truth.But when he made it up for her andshe feels his love is genuine,what's problem in going back to him.its not he cheated her in an original marriage and after saying he love her.whatever he did,it was when they were in a deal marriage. self-respect ki bhashan wo kaveri ko diya tha and living in the outhouse.i dislike that and also dislike she change stances frequently.

Well I pointed out at what places ruhi was 100% wrong and where she shares the blame equally with arman.n I already said she's wrong in anything to do with rohit .

Ruhi married rohit to be near arman but arman only wanted rohit & ruhi to be a happy couple ? In that case why would he promise to keep ruhi in his heart & not love anyone else ? He had feelings for ruhi which were more than mere infatuation . Period... His words may be diff but he implied just that ..he let himself be the bait , not once but twice (second time at least he was aware of the repercussions ) .

he fell in love with abhira over a period of time but in that time period , it was never a yes for abhira and no for ruhi...he realized it when ? On the altar. If he was sure of abhira why divorce her ? If he wasn't sure of ruhi why agree to marry her ?

I never said arman is solely to be blamed, ruhi was wrong to marry rohit even on armans insistence & arman was wrong to ask ruhi to marry rohit ...after both their marriages, at various stages , there were instances where arman asked her to back off but there were also plenty of instances where hinted that he still has feelings for ruhi ..he never said yes to her but he, also ,never categorically said no, only coz she was his brother's wife, not even once

..so if we call ruhi immoral , arman shares the same blame .. ...he always felt obliged /guilty/ protective towards ruhi which kept giving her hope & feeding her delusion ..She's now at the point of no return ..Arman might have NOW categorically told her he gives a F but aisa kehne se he won't turn blameless & his past wont correct itself ..ruhi & arman set the ball rolling , let's see where it stops..

Nobody defends ruhis mistakes but since it's action and reaction that goes on , everyone has their contribution to the mess so blaming only ruhi and name calling her like immoral etc is wrong ..in the show she's not called out coz they have to keep her char relevant ..if ruhi is called out as a vamp why would poddars have her as their bahu? N they want to churn the triangle more ..same reason abhira stays near ph no matter what.

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Team Abhira Sharma, but I don't dislike Roohi. I don't like her either but I don't dislike her, though i really hope I can like her in future coz she is one of my faves daughter.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nobody is saying ruhi is right for what she did with rohith. She was wrong the discussion here is ruhi and armaan should get equal treatment as both are responsible for what happened with rohith.

If we can not consider Ruhi's trauma for ruining rohith's life then armaan is wrong who left his love and let her marry rohith when he clearly had a choice prevent this mess and his reasoning is also associated with his insecurities since childhood. If ruhi can not be spared armaan is no doodh ka dhula person.

Even ab for that matter her confessing her love just before the wedding is also not right. No matter what is her mental state is she confessed her love right before the wedding which she sacrificed for vidya and madhav which no one asked for. Everyone is responsible for each others miseries.

Ruhi, armaan and rohith himself is responsible for rohith's miseries

Ab was responsible for her own miseries who never respected her marriage when she was married and even sacrificed it for someone. She considered poddars as case study instead of family. I do not consider ruhi here as if ab was determined to stand up for her love then ruhi is just third person for her.

Ruhi and armaan are responsible for Ruhi's miseries

Abhira, rohith and armaan are responsible for Armaan's miseries. ( rohith for not correcting his brother and letting him continue this nonsense for an year)

armaam wasn’t spared too. What he did his actions were called out. But he realized, and he made amendments and then was able to get place back in Abhira life.

Abhira confessed her love, that was unintentional, but she never came in between Ruhi and Armaan. She was moving out of Udaipur also. Stoping of marriage Abhira had no hand in it. Armaan realized his love after dadisa questioned him. And importantly Armaan heard the conversation between dadisa and Abhira. Abhira did not tell him intentionally.

With Rohit fine everyone has different coping, but the anger he has now could have been a year back too. At 1st he acknowledged his brother sacrifice baad main kya hua.

Abhira had often addressed Armaan childhood issues and encouraged him. In Ruhis case she herself is not helping her