Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

He loved ab but he never did enough to help ruhi to move on. So he made her believe he loves her until the end. Him moving on is not a problem he making other person believe that he loved her forever and then immediately jumping on to next women is the problem. If he would have helped goenkas to bring more suitors for ruhi as he rejected manav would have made more sense. This way ruhi would have got to know he does not care for her rather he was running behind her like devdas and followed all her instruction even went to write shiv shakti.

Justified but if he is not mahaan he should not show fake concern for ruhi and rohit. If he can not live a life by considering their feelings then he need not fake it too. He can live his life even romance his wife but inside bedroom until he makes peace with his past. For him it's easy to live his life but for ruRo he will just look like a man who destroyed two lifes and now enjoying his romance with ab. Same thing for ab she claims she wants dadisa to approve their marriage but without marriage she is okay to do PDA. Will it not irk dadisa ? Why to do fake natak of caring for them if they have no intention of acting according to situation.

Regarding last paragraph i partially agree.

Ruhi is responsible for her own miseries with some shares from armaan for making her believe he will love her forever.

But ruining rohith's life 75% responsibility falls on armaan as rohith is Armaan's brother for ruhi rohith is a stranger. Being a elder brother he tied rohith in loveless marriage than talking to him and telling him the truth. Armaan knows rohith when he was a baby and protecting armaan from these things is responsibility of elder brother.

If tomorrow i get to know my cousin in marrying my ex who still has feelings for me and marrying her to stay closer to me then it's my responsibility to alert her as ex is outsider. He hardly cares for my cousin but my cousin is friend and sister. I can not let her life ruin because of my ex. I will not stay quiet and wait for my ex to reject this proposal.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Chaotic thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Rishma1 - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

As long as ruhi is not doing something to seperate abhimaan her hoping that she will get her lost love back is harmless as her hope will stay untill abhimaan gets married as some ppl wait for final nail on their coffin to believe that it's over. So they have kept abhimaan for the same reason once armaan marries abhira officially if makers are planning then there are chances she may loose her hopes too.

If she does not loose her hopes even after that then nobody can stop makers from ruining her but since there is a leap planned as per rumours and ruhi may turn positive and accept rohith genuinely as they can not ruin pl as they need pl's kid for next gen

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't say that Armaan doesn't deserve love I just said why would Ruhi love someone like him I don't care whoever else loves Armaan or whoever else he loves Regarding Ruhi The Real Ruhi Birla had it all which is ruined in this gen for reasons pretty much clear atleast to me But I do agree that Most of Ruhi's character till now was about her obsession with Armaan
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I agree, she had the choice to walk away any time, she remained stubborn and that is wrong. My only point is that it doesn't make her a villian, just human.

for me she is not a villain, but she is manipulative, that makes her wrong, I loved baby Ruhi but then what we are in childhood makes pavement to adulthood, she was stubborn since childhood,

Even after Armaan breaking her marriage with Ruhi, Ruhi had time and again said she can’t leave the expectations that Armaan is not hers. What makes her more negative she is not trying to process anything, even when Rohit returned, she said if she did wrong bringing Rohit back.

Why I feel, when Armaan was about to fall and Armaan casually asked if she is okay. She saw the concern and might think. Armaan is still concerned about her means Armaan still feels for her. Like she wants to live in her delusion world.

Chaotic thumbnail

Chaotic thumbnail

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

In ghum pakhi didi had no trauma she had no abandonment issues. She was clearly a villain where as in yrkkh the story is continued from last gen and ruhi has some trauma and they are already showing her going through therapy.

She clearly was shatterred when everyone left her so makers can use that as in prev gen also many of ak's mistakes were justified as she was held responsible for sirat's death so her behaviour was based on that.

So this gen they may show rohith realizing Ruhi's past and healing her from inside.

Yes she was shattered but still she got everything in life, who was more alone, Akshara or Ruhi, Akshara, she made choices and she stayed with the choices. she didnot victimized herself like like Ruhi.

As if now I dont see any change in Ruhi's behaviour, she is so struck with Armaan and her umeed that even if Armaan and Abhira got married she will still say her umeed is left. See if rohit see her past and tries to heal that would be good, but no one can help with the person herslef doesnt wants to. and clearly ruhi doing the same.