Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Haven’t seen GOAT life but Laapata Ladies was such a cute and touching story. Loved it.

You are right that true stories should be preferred. Especially if they’re well made.

Check this out

https://youtu.be/xjQKvhEi7NI?si=Mc4K1-IABgrx-pxZ

Or

https://youtu.be/qvsiJKdDxPs?si=0j6Odq1sLkpcHJui

Posted: 7 hours ago

I saw it yaar...it really happens with so many PPL... prithviraj is too good but some scenes were really very difficult to watch

Okay yes I agree now. This seems so different just from the trailers ! Wow

It just has the look of an award winner and was probably the better choice.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

I saw it yaar...it really happens with so many PPL... prithviraj is too good but some scenes were really very difficult to watch

Some scenes were really difficult to watch. This is just a movie n we aren't able to watch, can't even imagine what that dude went through!!

I wasn't really an admirer of prithviraj.This performance made me one. He is too good smiley32

Did you watch A.R.M of Tovino Thomas? I watched it yesterday. Another brilliant movie. Tovino n Dulqar are the only one's who never go wrong with their script choices. Ek se badkar ek!!

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Okay yes I agree now. This seems so different just from the trailers ! Wow

It just has the look of an award winner and was probably the better choice.

Yes, this is undoubtedly a better choice for oscars than the other one. The whole film, acting, execution everything was just spot on.

Well, what can you expect from the people who sent a film like gully boy in place of a masterpiece like tumbaad ? smiley36

No wonder, except lagaan making it to finals, none of the movies in India even goes to top10.

N then you see films like slumdog millionaire , showing the country in a bad light getting all the praises from gorassmiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Some scenes were really difficult to watch. This is just a movie n we aren't able to watch, can't even imagine what that dude went through!!

I wasn't really an admirer of prithviraj.This performance made me one. He is too good smiley32

Did you watch A.R.M of Tovino Thomas? I watched it yesterday. Another brilliant movie. Tovino n Dulqar are the only one's who never go wrong with their script choices. Ek se badkar ek!!

Haven't seen ARM yet...tovino ka vaashi dekha hai...dulqur is too good... it's in his genes

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Haven't seen ARM yet...tovino ka vaashi dekha hai...dulqur is too good... it's in his genes

Well, I find dulqar better than mammuti. I dunno why. I love mammuti's work.But there are few films where I didn't find him great. But dulqar is amazing always!!

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well, I find dulqar better than mammuti. I dunno why. I love mammuti's work.But there are few films where I didn't find him great. But dulqar is amazing always!!

Have u seen trailer of Meiyazhagan?

Arvind Swamy choices after he came back has been amazing. Even Karthi does different roles...their bromance is looking so nice

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Have u seen trailer of Meiyazhagan?

Arvind Swamy choices after he came back has been amazing. Even Karthi does different roles...their bromance is looking so nice

Nope haven't seen. Thank you for the recommendation.

Yeah arvind swamy has gotten better after his comeback. I didn't like his performances in his famous movies like Roja and Bombay . But lately, he is exploring different genresmiley32