Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Sibling due drew their games, men played against Serbia are on 15/16. Women played against France are at 13.5. Both teams had 4 overall wins and 8 pt.

Yesterday the major upset was Anish loosing, while today it's Wesley So, loosing to Ivanchuk.

I'm glad Wesley is now out of top 10....I didn't think he deserved that rating, he mostly draws and only plays invitationals to maintain his rating. He is good at drawing, but his game are the most boring to look at, as a spectator.

I just checked top 10 is stacked with youngsters - Arjun, Guki, Prang, Nodirbek, Wei yi, and Ali *uff*

Tomorrow In will play Azerbaijan, Vidit vs Mamedyrov will be the only dicey board...the rest of players will hopefully win *fingers crossed*

Harrika lost again, she keeps loosing, is oldish, why is she on board 1 smiley24 She played Bibisara who is an IM, very young and upcoming player. Vaishali would have played better, she has an attacking style

Boys drew 2 games against Azerbaijan, I cant believe Prag coudnt convert against Abasov. He played him in candidates. I mean he peeped specifically against him. How can you draw. Vidit also drew but that was expected, since Mamedyarov is actually an active player

Tomorrow In plays Hungary, Leko is playing after ages, his game would be interesting against Pragg. And Rapport, Im not sure because he has been inconsistent, but he is innovative, Guki might have a tough game.

Arjun is on 5/5 and Guki is on 4/4. Both of them are playing their best smiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

If anyone else is also following the olympiad, please lmk, would love to discuss, prediction and rankings smiley9

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

so munna was waving that gun around but he doesn’t actually kill people? This well meaning gentleman must’ve been tricked into entering this criminal lifestyle

maybe that gun is his cigarette lighter?

I’m so glad yesterday helped people discover Tahir Shah smiley36

How were you even living without knowing this legend

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m so glad yesterday helped people discover Tahir Shah smiley36

How were you even living without knowing this legend

We discovered him along with metaphorically 🤣

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I wonder why didn't I come across this person for so long.smiley36

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know I was surprised people din’t know him. But comments are hilarious.

Also see “eye to eye” wala video of his. Comments bhi ky funny hai