Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ofcourse, I know this Mala since last few years, she is lovely and sweet.

So sweet of you Ninu. You are sweet too😍😍. The girl I actually know for quite a while though. I get second hand embarrasment from her comments just because she has same name as mine and she really is insane.

Originally posted by: mala06

So sweet of you Ninu. You are sweet too😍😍. The girl I actually know for quite a while though. I get second hand embarrasment from her comments just because she has same name as mine and she really is insane.

I just found her yesterday and By just reading her single tweet, I got to know how she is 😂

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I just found her yesterday and By just reading her single tweet, I got to know how she is 😂

Yeah😂. I know her account since more than a year. I used to be active on twittet when Radd was on air. Lately I am noot 😂

Yeah😂. I know her account since more than a year. I used to be active on twittet when Radd was on air. Lately I am noot 😂

You never appeared on my twitter, yesterday when i saw that username i got excited that maybe that's you but then after reading her tweets I got to know that can't be you 😂

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

You never appeared on my twitter, yesterday when i saw that username i got excited that maybe that's you but then after reading her tweets I got to know that can't be you 😂

I actually only stalk🤣🤣. My twitter account has zero post and its a secret account 😆

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Did you watch last episode of Beyhad. I had no Idea Rubina was so bad 🤣🤣. Thogh I feel bad for Affan. He doesn't deserve this trash script.

Edited by mala06 - 7 days ago
Posted: 6 days ago

Did you watch last episode of Beyhad. I had no Idea Rubina was so bad 🤣🤣. Thogh I feel bad for Affan. He doesn't deserve this trash script.

Not yet. Will watch it soon IA smiley36

Posted: 6 days ago

Finally I watched it in 2X speed baring Rubina’s scenes which I watched in normal speed. I am not satisfied with her screen time. She should have more scenes in this episode. The way she elevates the scenes, I don’t think anyone else can match her calibre. I am such a big fan of her craft. Is she staring in some other show as well? I want to watch her work.

Affan has been doing same kind of shows since eternity.