Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's not Twitter drama only

It's more prominent on insta

And yumna Ahmed and the designer asim insta pgs are filled with hate comments which is so uncalled for given their golden couple recently eve. Visited USA together to greet the fans

And I m not targeting any specific section of fans

And here it doesn't matter who posts what as the actors don't visit this platform

But they do skim through the official insta pg comment section and it's really unfortunate how they r spewing venom for no reason what so ever

The way there r yumhaj fans who also like ahna here

I m also an ahna fan who love yumhaj

I was a big wahaj fan even before TB

So it's not even about yumhaj vs ahna for me

But I m astounded at the immaturity and sick mentality of a certain section of fans

Arey, ignore those losers. The people on this forum are respectful. These extreme shippers will get out of their trance eventually and latch onto the next big thing, with SMD coming and Yumna working with other male leads. It's bound to happen soon.

I loved them in this PS but the clothes were tacky. The clothes were better in the last PS. I heard they got paid a lot to wear these tacky cloths.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Arey, ignore those losers. The people on this forum are respectful. These extreme shippers will get out of their trance eventually and latch onto the next big thing, with SMD coming and Yumna working with other male leads. It's bound to happen soon.

I loved them in this PS but the clothes were tacky. The clothes were better in the last PS. I heard they got paid a lot to wear these tacky cloths.

SMD first look came and no one has trolled anyone I've seen it's comments being about wahaj's comeback and can't wait for SMD to come

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_uleEptCdC/?hl=en

Is Hiba still working smiley3? It looks like a treat for me though I don't even know the channelsmiley41smiley41. Somehow though I don't like Hiba pair with her real husband on screen. Same for Farhaan and Danish Ayezasmiley6

I don't know how you were tagged Anika.

Edited by mala06 - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

SMD first look came and no one has trolled anyone I've seen it's comments being about wahaj's comeback and can't wait for SMD to come

Check galaxy lollywood post of smd poster, you will see how much hate it's getting.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Looks like Humayun is finally getting a makeover .He suddenly went from being accused of a poster child of "manufactured hype and fake followers" to a major glow up smiley40

Happy for him thoughsmiley41 .Talk about the ultimate rebrand! Amazing smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Looks like Humayun is finally getting a makeover .He suddenly went from being accused of a poster child of "manufactured hype and fake followers" to a major glow up smiley40

Happy for him thoughsmiley41 .Talk about the ultimate rebrand! Amazing smiley36

Manto is coming so you can imagine this major glow up. We are entering Glowin era of Hamyuan smiley41 smiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's not Twitter drama only

It's more prominent on insta

And yumna Ahmed and the designer asim insta pgs are filled with hate comments which is so uncalled for given their golden couple recently eve. Visited USA together to greet the fans

And I m not targeting any specific section of fans

And here it doesn't matter who posts what as the actors don't visit this platform

But they do skim through the official insta pg comment section and it's really unfortunate how they r spewing venom for no reason what so ever

The way there r yumhaj fans who also like ahna here

I m also an ahna fan who love yumhaj

I was a big wahaj fan even before TB

So it's not even about yumhaj vs ahna for me

But I m astounded at the immaturity and sick mentality of a certain section of fans

I know what you mean, The psyche is - If you are an Ahna fan..and you become a fan of another fictional couple too..its like you are betraying on your stanning over Ahna. It cant go hand in hand, for some totally odd reason, you cant like more than one couple.. because its like you cheated on being Ahna fan. smiley24

So to justify your loyalty to only being a Ahna-ian, because that is your primary ship..you gotta say I dont like YumHaj, or Mahaj or Any other high profile A list onscreen couple and try to bring other couples down sugarcoating it with sweet words and whatever..and that is the ISSUE. What you see on Insta and twitter is direct attacks..what you see on IF..I guess is for all to see and samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi hai..You can be a big Ahna fan while being a fan of other jodis..which I know you are..but not many are like you Abbey.. It is important to insert supremacy of one couple over another...because it cant be a moment for Ahna fans and other fandoms just need to insert themselves in it..

Edited by MaxMayfield - 8 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Ok watched 12 fail the first hour and I am not enjoying it. I didn't find it slow but I am not liking the theme. So much preference for study. Why waste so many years, that too the most productive years of your life just for a single exam where you have so little chance to succeedsmiley26? Once or twice is ok but more than that? Big no for me. You can be far more productive doing something else. Can't he just take some other exams like for a normal government job? Maybe he will land in a good position in 5 years. I don't like movies that gives unrealistic hope to people and this movie seems to be one of them. Also the boy wants to be good officer like his ideal and then goes on to lie to his most probable gfsmiley39?

I don't feel like watching the movie now.

Edited by mala06 - 8 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_uleEptCdC/?hl=en

Is Hiba still working smiley3? It looks like a treat for me though I don't even know the channelsmiley41smiley41. Somehow though I don't like Hiba pair with her real husband on screen. Same for Farhaan and Danish Ayezasmiley6

I don't know how you were tagged Anika.

Daneza is my favourite pair and she shot this episodic way before her pregnancy

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Check galaxy lollywood post of smd poster, you will see how much hate it's getting.

I don't Follow GL Because they Dragged my faves that's why