Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If hamza is also attending then they will definitely get Jodi award for FT.

Hamza will not attend as he hates attending awards

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn does anyone know if Sehar is attending HUM awards or not? She will definitely get one or two awards

She has already reached London, she will defo attend and win smiley41
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Very good decision smiley32. I hope it's followed everywhere. Social media does more bad than good. I also want to get rid of coming here but just can'tsmiley7. I am so frustrated with myselfsmiley44. This forum is my biggest addiction lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3XbmqdkU0

Edited by mala06 - 8 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Very good decision smiley32. I hope it's followed everywhere. Social media does more bad than good. I also want to get rid of coming here but just can'tsmiley7. I am so frustrated with myselfsmiley44. This forum is my biggest addiction lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3XbmqdkU0

Gen Alpha is doomed all thanks to iPad

Every single Yumhaj fan over here has been super respectful about the photoshoot here on this forum. Have even posted it here. The ones who haven’t passed nice comments are people who are not Yumna fans and that’s it.

In any case, please don’t bring twitter drama on the forum. It’s against the rules anyway.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The way some YumHaj fans start trolling Ahmed (Yumna too) when ahna content drops, screams insecurity tbh. Class naam ki koi cheez nahi hai us fd mein, jaahilon ki fauj hai. If u don't like a ship just

ignore it, or better stop calling urself a Yumna fan if u can't respect her.

Yeah ,they say we don't bother u enjoy ur content, we don't have much time to pay attention but irony is they ve so much time to see every tt related to her other works n try to ridicule her n her other co stars under every post

Itna kuch yumhaj content milne ke baad bhi insecurity and jealousy... shame

who did what? smiley3 Nobody did anything here even the yumhaj fans are happy with this on this platform and non yumna fans too for some reasonsmiley36 finally we had truce at least on this. I guess you are talking about some other platform btw shaming is personal and goes against IF rules please edit your post or yumhaj fans over here will get offended and report your post.

Ps- I am not a shipper!!!

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 7 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's not Twitter drama only

It's more prominent on insta

And yumna Ahmed and the designer asim insta pgs are filled with hate comments which is so uncalled for given their golden couple recently eve. Visited USA together to greet the fans

And I m not targeting any specific section of fans

And here it doesn't matter who posts what as the actors don't visit this platform

But they do skim through the official insta pg comment section and it's really unfortunate how they r spewing venom for no reason what so ever

The way there r yumhaj fans who also like ahna here

I m also an ahna fan who love yumhaj

I was a big wahaj fan even before TB

So it's not even about yumhaj vs ahna for me

But I m astounded at the immaturity and sick mentality of a certain section of fans

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Humayun Fahad Feroze are all amazing actors with enviable star presence

Even though we use the word blind fans but no one is blind actually

If u are a crazy fan for an actor that show he is good at his craft and that's why he is such a craze

Inspite of all the negative runours about him offscreen.

There is no denying that feroze is an amazing actor

I find Fahad Mustafa to be underrated as he is a superstar but no one actually talks about how good of an actor he is

He was amazing in many of his previous dramas from 2010 to 2015 which went unnoticed as pak drama viewership was less than

I m so glad he finally came back on TV and his work is getting so much viewership

I m very happy for emaad Irfan too as he also badly needed a comeback hit after his 4 yr break

You might have missed seeing the hate wahaj's coactresses get for working with him.

The hate ahmed is getting nothing infront of the trolling, shaming and mocking maya, sajal, ayeza and other wahaj's coactresses have endured.