Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

hahaha, do you take me to be SRK fan..smiley44smiley36 but I do know..it hasnt begun yet,smiley37 Guess Pre-Production is on.

Hmmm but I do hope movie is great

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Also thanks for posting something positive Mala..it really is much needed. smiley22smiley36

You are welcome max. The forum needs some positivity.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

It is one of the few bollywood movies I loved this year. I watched too many movies and web series but this one would remain a favouritesmiley27 Also we discovered new talent through this movie which is a +.

I read reviews before watching movies. So I have only watch this movie this year.

Definitely. So many good performance in a single movie.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

nope i can't handle them.. sorry :(

Its ok. I can't remember good movies right now. But if I remeber some I will let you know.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Laapata Ladies was good.. any other indian movies worth watching? i can only tolerate 60s and 70's Bollywood movies..but i take recommendations

Try Rishi Kapoor movies. Karz is like my favourite.smiley36 Khel Khel Main, Burning Train, Rafoo Chakkar, Amar Akbar Anthony, Hum Kisi se Kum Nahi.

One of the few who actually found younger Rishi the best looking Kapoor and also extremely natural actor. He beats Shashi for me too. Rishi looked so charming on screen.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Laapata Ladies was good.. any other indian movies worth watching? i can only tolerate 60s and 70's Bollywood movies..but i take recommendations

Also try Tumbadd if it is available online..It is one of the best movies to come out from BW. Highly underrated, very avant garde in presentation.
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also try Tumbadd if it is available online..It is one of the best movies to come out from BW. Highly underrated, very avant garde in presentation.

I tried to watch it i couldnt :(

Indian movies:

I love 60s/70s Bollywood..or quirky black comedy like Last Action Hero with Ayushman..

I also liked Freddy ..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Burning train is an 80s movie not 70s

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah definitely. It had everything comedy, emotion and also good messaging without being preachy. Deepak and Phool were cute😍 . They highlighted two kind of guys good guy like Deepak and evil guy like Puspa husband, and no girls should be encouraged to live with guy like Puspas husband.

and looks can be decieving, the people helping Phool were people with golden heart. Also liked that by the end of the movie both girls were strong. I absolutely loved the movie. Movie can be hit even with unknown cast if its well made and it touches audience.

Now planning to watch 12 th fail. I also wanted to watch stree 2. Couldn't go last week due to being busy and now looks like no nearby cinema is sceening it 😢

12th fail is a good watch too and also watch haseena dilruba part 1 and 2 if you haven’t , it was quiet interesting toosmiley36

Originally posted by: mala06

Finally watched laapata ladies. First bollywood movie I have watched it since long time. And loved it. The story was nice and it was relatable. The performance was top notch from everyone. Bollywood needs to bring such movie to revive the industry.

Tho, it was a copy but yes it's a nice watch. Good to see something simple yet interesting.