Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 13 days ago

Done with Night Manager. smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

The story makes little sense..but I almost felt like they were taking digs at Gautam Adani - Shailesh Rungta is also a shipping magnate and Adani is known to be in shady stuff..and all LOL. But Tilotama and Saswat Chatterjee damn good! Now the main dish and the whole plot is MR ARK. Why is he so delicious in every scenesmiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bridgerton S4 was so bakwaas that I couldnt stand it after 4th episode. Colin looks like a pulp and he is so vanilla. BLAH. My girl Pen deserved so much better, I liked that other environmentalist Lord for her more. The show itself is really blaah..I dont even know why I watch it at this point. Shonda is basically Kekta of America.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Laapata Ladies was good.. any other indian movies worth watching? i can only tolerate 60s and 70's Bollywood movies..but i take recommendations

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Done with Night Manager. smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

The story makes little sense..but I almost felt like they were taking digs at Gautam Adani - Shailesh Rungta is also a shipping magnate and Adani is known to be in shady stuff..and all LOL. But Tilotama and Saswat Chatterjee damn good! Now the main dish and the whole plot is MR ARK. Why is he so delicious in every scenesmiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bridgerton S4 was so bakwaas that I couldnt stand it after 4th episode. Colin looks like a pulp and he is so vanilla. BLAH. My girl Pen deserved so much better, I liked that other environmentalist Lord for her more. The show itself is really blaah..I dont even know why I watch it at this point. Shonda is basically Kekta of America.

you watched the Indian version? I watched a couple of episodes of the one with Hiddles but couldn't really get into it..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah definitely. It had everything comedy, emotion and also good messaging without being preachy. Deepak and Phool were cute😍 . They highlighted two kind of guys good guy like Deepak and evil guy like Puspa husband, and no girls should be encouraged to live with guy like Puspas husband.

and looks can be decieving, the people helping Phool were people with golden heart. Also liked that by the end of the movie both girls were strong. I absolutely loved the movie. Movie can be hit even with unknown cast if its well made and it touches audience.

Now planning to watch 12 th fail. I also wanted to watch stree 2. Couldn't go last week due to being busy and now looks like no nearby cinema is sceening it 😢

12th fail will take some time to grow on you..like I legit got a bit bored in the first 45 minutes..but its the last one hour..which really hits you..and by the end I was crying LOL. But I am an easy crier..like we win a medal in Olympics..I will start crying..I remember I was bawling throughout Taare Zameen Par..and my parents are the coolest parents ever LOL. So yeah..they were like..why are you crying like we did this to you, while watching the movie.smiley3smiley37

Stree 2 is pure entertainment..first part is still my favourite..and I cant really take horror as a genre..hahahaha..again I am so extraa..once I was screaming in the theatre..and nobody else was screaming..so yeah I guess it was just me who finds horror horrifyingsmiley37..but the comedy is so good lol.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Max Did The Shooting For The King Movie Has Started ??

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Laapata Ladies was good.. any other indian movies worth watching? i can only tolerate 60s and 70's Bollywood movies..but i take recommendations

Do you watch south movies? Then you can try Rangitaranga.

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Do you watch south movies? Then you can try Rangitaranga.

nope i can't handle them.. sorry :(

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

you watched the Indian version? I watched a couple of episodes of the one with Hiddles but couldn't really get into it..

yep, not yet watched the British one. see sometimes desi does better.smiley43Hiddleston looks so slimy to me in general..I can get behind on the accent but I am not even a Loki fan.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Max Did The Shooting For The King Movie Has Started ??

hahaha, do you take me to be SRK fan..smiley44smiley36 but I do know..it hasnt begun yet,smiley37 Guess Pre-Production is on.
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

12th fail will take some time to grow on you..like I legit got a bit bored in the first 45 minutes..but its the last one hour..which really hits you..and by the end I was crying LOL. But I am an easy crier..like we win a medal in Olympics..I will start crying..I remember I was bawling throughout Taare Zameen Par..and my parents are the coolest parents ever LOL. So yeah..they were like..why are you crying like we did this to you, while watching the movie.smiley3smiley37

Stree 2 is pure entertainment..first part is still my favourite..and I cant really take horror as a genre..hahahaha..again I am so extraa..once I was screaming in the theatre..and nobody else was screaming..so yeah I guess it was just me who finds horror horrifyingsmiley37..but the comedy is so good lol.

I lately don't have that much patience lol. I might not survive by then😅😅. I don't cry so easily. So, lets see.

I so wanted to watched stree 2 on big screen 😭🤧. I am sad now I have to watch it online.