Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 14 days ago
Could this be some advertisement or are they shooting for some show together?
Edited by minakrish - 14 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Could this be some advertisement or are they shooting for some show together?

I think it's an ad

E X T R A

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Bhagya Lakshmi Got a Gen leap 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

https://youtu.be/VLIrO4Y_6Aw?si=QNVojUC2QXWvA2zz

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 13 days ago

Finally watched laapata ladies. First bollywood movie I have watched it since long time. And loved it. The story was nice and it was relatable. The performance was top notch from everyone. Bollywood needs to bring such movie to revive the industry.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Finally watched laapata ladies. First bollywood movie I have watched it since long time. And loved it. The story was nice and it was relatable. The performance was top notch from everyone. Bollywood needs to bring such movie to revive the industry.

it is the loveliest movie of the year. I never thought my favourite lovestory would be between Deepak and Phool....smiley42 Also the integration of social messaging was not preachy..done so seamlessly and it was just a delightful watch overall. smiley42
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Also thanks for posting something positive Mala..it really is much needed. smiley22smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

It is one of the few bollywood movies I loved this year. I watched too many movies and web series but this one would remain a favouritesmiley27 Also we discovered new talent through this movie which is a +.
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

it is the loveliest movie of the year. I never thought my favourite lovestory would be between Deepak and Phool....smiley42 Also the integration of social messaging was not preachy..done so seamlessly and it was just a delightful watch overall. smiley42

Yeah definitely. It had everything comedy, emotion and also good messaging without being preachy. Deepak and Phool were cute😍 . They highlighted two kind of guys good guy like Deepak and evil guy like Puspa husband, and no girls should be encouraged to live with guy like Puspas husband.

and looks can be decieving, the people helping Phool were people with golden heart. Also liked that by the end of the movie both girls were strong. I absolutely loved the movie. Movie can be hit even with unknown cast if its well made and it touches audience.

Now planning to watch 12 th fail. I also wanted to watch stree 2. Couldn't go last week due to being busy and now looks like no nearby cinema is sceening it 😢