Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 17 days ago

I understand girls like Zarnab couldn’t manage both work and her love life and lost one after the other. But I think, it was more that she was working, then going to the house of her three different boyfriends and making rotis. That why she got fired. Had she just concentrated on one guy only, she wouldn’t have had to burn her rotis or get fired from her office. Managing one household and work is doable to most women across the world, and if you stay in the west, you dont even have help.

Edited by meandwho - 17 days ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Seeing this clip, I cant tell if it's a horror story or something else, what was that makeup, no wonder Zaahid's character left her smiley3

https://x.com/mayzah3033/status/1830613399576748041

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 16 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yesterday I have talked to a reddit user and she's saying nasty words about Hamza and bringing the old breakup news for no reason like what the heck is going on seriously redditors are toxic

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yesterday I have talked to a reddit user and she's saying nasty words about Hamza and bringing the old breakup news for no reason like what the heck is going on seriously redditors are toxic

What did she say? 🥺

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

What did she say? 🥺

She said several bad words about Hamza and bringing the same old breakup news like why she cares about this BTW those who believe in Pak Celeb gossip is worst