Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 24 days ago
I don’t get her appeal
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

PC-‘s show me your an animal Raj lives rent free in my mind smiley36 gosh I love BW wali PC so much..come back girl smiley19 no one can do what you can smiley19
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would be even more wary of men who say "not all men"..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I don’t get her appeal

Tate McRae started as a Billie 2.0 but I'm glad she changed her genre to happy pop

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

I decided that I will be binge watch kdrama but I ended up watching bollywood moviessmiley36

Ok so here I go, Maharaja was so good. Vijay Sethu pati nailed it. The twist and the direction everything on point. I picked up all the clues. I saw some people complaining initially that why they were focused on anurag kashyap’s family but I knew it they were showing it for a twist.

crew- A one time watch, I won’t call it a hit. It was mid. From the trio , I liked kriti sanon. She was natural.
chor nikal ke bhaga - Yami is a good actress but she does all these side movies which don’t give her hype. It was a decent watch.
haseena dilruba and its part 2 - I love vikrant massey and tapsee pannu. Tapsee is a natural actor and she does all these underrated movies which are good. Even vicky’s brother was good in part 2. I liked both. The second one being better than the first.
loop lapeta - A time loop movie which is just like another bollywood movie, tapsee was average here tho. The male lead was not so strong. One time watch I would say.
dobaaraa- Another tapsee movie, Well I liked this one , A time travelsmiley36 lol it’s hillarious to call it a time travel or anything. It was good. The original (Mirage) is definitely the best , tho I have not watched it but people like it.
kitty or dolly ke chamakte sitare - I don’t know why I watched itsmiley36 konkona sen is worth watching. I don’t like bhumi’s acting at all. Vikrant was amazing.
What else did I watch? I will come back to it later. This is what I remember now.

Oh yes, I watched kalki too.
kalki- First Half was boring, Second half was what kept me hooked. Dipika acted terribly. Amitabh saved the movie literally. He is GOAT for a reason. Prabhas was bad too. They projected Karna as strongest warrior instead of Arjuna. Misleading. Also to some extent they glorified Ashwatthama. Nevertheless I am waiting for part 2 which will probably come in 2027.
shehzaada - A kartik aryan and kriti sanon flop movie. A south remake. A good one time watch. Nothing extraordinary but paresh rawal’s comic timing saved the movie.
merry Christmas - Katrina is still bad at actingsmiley24It was vijay sethupathi who carried the film on his shoulder. It’s dark gritty and the cinematography was good. Old bombay glimpses.smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Even if its not 6pm. You know what happens.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I decided that I will be binge watch kdrama but I ended up watching bollywood moviessmiley36

Ok so here I go, Maharaja was so good. Vijay Sethu pati nailed it. The twist and the direction everything on point. I picked up all the clues. I saw some people complaining initially that why they were focused on anurag kashyap’s family but I knew it they were showing it for a twist.

crew- A one time watch, I won’t call it a hit. It was mid. From the trio , I liked kriti sanon. She was natural.
chor nikal ke bhaga - Yami is a good actress but she does all these side movies which don’t give her hype. It was a decent watch.
haseena dilruba and its part 2 - I love vikrant massey and tapsee pannu. Tapsee is a natural actor and she does all these underrated movies which are good. Even vicky’s brother was good in part 2. I liked both. The second one being better than the first.
loop lapeta - A time loop movie which is just like another bollywood movie, tapsee was average here tho. The male lead was not so strong. One time watch I would say.
dobaaraa- Another tapsee movie, Well I liked this one , A time travelsmiley36 lol it’s hillarious to call it a time travel or anything. It was good. The original (Mirage) is definitely the best , tho I have not watched it but people like it.
kitty or dolly ke chamakte sitare - I don’t know why I watched itsmiley36 konkona sen is worth watching. I don’t like bhumi’s acting at all. Vikrant was amazing.
What else did I watch? I will come back to it later. This is what I remember now.

Oh yes, I watched kalki too.
kalki- First Half was boring, Second half was what kept me hooked. Dipika acted terribly. Amitabh saved the movie literally. He is GOAT for a reason. Prabhas was bad too. They projected Karna as strongest warrior instead of Arjuna. Misleading. Also to some extent they glorified Ashwatthama. Nevertheless I am waiting for part 2 which will probably come in 2027.
shehzaada - A kartik aryan and kriti sanon flop movie. A south remake. A good one time watch. Nothing extraordinary but paresh rawal’s comic timing saved the movie.
merry Christmas - Katrina is still bad at actingsmiley24It was vijay sethupathi who carried the film on his shoulder. It’s dark gritty and the cinematography was good. Old bombay glimpses.smiley27

couldn’t complete Crew. Kekta and Rhea don’t know how to make chic flicks. Khoobsurat and Aisha were equally bad smiley22

I really liked Dobara haha.

Chor Nikalke was ok..I feel like Yami is cute and all but she lacks something ..

Did you watch Maharaj? That was a good one too.

Currently watching ARK ka Night manager and ARK is so delicious damn smiley43smiley36 like if one would ask me to chose between Sid Mal and ARK.. Aditya got my vote cent percent. His perfect height, lean bod and premium features are hand crafted by god. Totally drooling on him shamelessly. I don’t love Sobhita..like she always looks like a vamp but she can act ok.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail