Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 28 days ago

No hate, but why do people watch something they hate so much?

If I dislike something I stop watching that, if I dislike someone, I never could force myself to watch it.

Edited by minakrish - 27 days ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/9XtproBjmHs?si=QRyCppC5fKS4hMgr

Look at the comments section of this video. Everyone is saying this is terebin or murtasim's house smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

No hate, but why do people watch something they hate so much?

If I dislike something I stop watching that, if I dislike someone, I never could force myself to watch it.

Then why do people gloat about TB being no 1 drama in views eversmiley37 and was leggit popular and the content was netflix worthysmiley43smiley42 This proves the point that the massy show was a regressive drama with angle of you know whatsmiley36and that’s why it became popular. That show didn’t leave any impact except for people shipping them to such extent to make shit AI edits of them together.smiley11

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://youtube.com/shorts/9XtproBjmHs?si=QRyCppC5fKS4hMgr

Look at the comments section of this video. Everyone is saying this is terebin or murtasim's house smiley36

No matter how many other shows are filmed here or have also been filmed in this house, it will forever be known as Tere Bin/Murtasim’s house smiley9

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Then why do people gloat about TB being no 1 drama in views eversmiley37 and was leggit popular and the content was netflix worthysmiley43smiley42 This proves the point that the massy show was a regressive drama with angle of you know whatsmiley36and that’s why it became popular. That show didn’t leave any impact except for people shipping them to such extent to make shit AI edits of them together.smiley11

TB was regressive smiley3 Guess when people were calling current fleet of ARY regressive, they forgot about the spit on your spouse trope in TB

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

thank god her rage didn’t last long
Edited by Kittykatkit - 28 days ago